Ch 3: It's His Eyes

Akiteru: This place looks a bit sketchy, don't you think?
Tsukishima: of course it'd be in a dark, smelly place. I feel like I've seen this in a movie somewhere.
Kageyama: shut up. Someone might be here. Let's split up and look for Hinata.
Akiteru: okay copy that.
Tsukishima: saying copy that sounds so lame.
Akiteru: hey!

Where is that boy. I know I can shout his name but what if someone is holding him down and I happen to alert him? Then he'll be able to escape with my Hinata. Wait. Did I just say my Hinata? Wtf! What's with the "my" ?? This is so irritating. I'm losing my mind.

...

-As Kageyama was quietly strolling around the streets, he hears a familiar voice that seemed to attract him. It sounded as if the person was weeping-

Could that be.. Hinata?
Come on, just weep a little more.. I'll follow the sounds of your gloomy sobbing and I'll be able to find you. Please be okay.

Kageyama: H-hinata?

-Kageyama sprinted to the bruised boy and kneeled down to sit beside Hinata who was weeping in the corner-

Kageyama: hey?
Hinata: K-kageyama!

-Hinata lifted his head and looked at Kageyama with little teardrops at the corners of his eyes and sadness painted all over his face-

It's this face. It's his eyes. There's something about his eyes that affects me somehow. It makes my heart throb and gives butterflies to my stomach. But right now, it's not the case. He's crying and his face is all swollen and dirty. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

Kageyama: what happened to you? Why are you here and.. Your arms? Why does it have bruises?
Hinata: *sniffle*
Kageyama: and why are you sitting all alone here? Were you..

-Hinata nodded who seems to know what Kageyama was about to say. He buried his face into his own arms and cried a bit more-
Kageyama: stop crying.. It's all my fault. I should've dropped you right by your house..
Hinata: I-I'm not a baby you know..
Kageyama: but how come you were kidnapped like this?
Hinata: they just wanted my bike you idiot.

-hinata sniffled and wiped his tears with his sleeve. He then buries his face once again and cries even more-

Kageyama: hey stop crying. Your face is all swollen now.
Hinata: I loved that bike.
Kageyama: so you fought for it? Is that where you got your bruises?
Hinata: of course, I wouldn't just give my bike up..

He's incredible. Of course I wouldn't expect less from this little tangerine.
Hinata: they w-were a lot and a bunch of grown men.
Kageyama: why would grown men steal a kid's bike..
Hinata: I don't know but I'm not fully convinced they were just after my bike though.
Kageyama: what? What do you mean?
Hinata: n-nothing. Let's just go already..

He didn't want to tell me. I may be an idiot but I'm sure those bastards didn't  beat up a kid for his bike. It was definitely something else they wanted from him. But I'm just glad that I found him and that he's safe. But of course, I need to find out why such a thing happened to Hinata.