five

I opened my eyes after the kiss and saw that it was...

Jack.

"Jack... I already told you I can't."

"Why? Why can't you Meredith?"

"Jack I told you."

"Because I punched cam?! I swear to god I didn't know! I was fucking protecting you mere."

I thought. Maybe he didn't know. I mean there's no proof.

I shook my head.

"Well I just can't."
I shut the door and just plopped on my bed.

^time passed^

we made it to the jumping place and I guess Taylor rented it out because no one was there besides us.

I saw Zoe and Carter hanging out and I just smiled. Cameron's slut wasn't with him so I looked around and saw her with Shawn... That slut.

"Hey let's go jump. Don't worry about the others." Matt said tugging me along with him.

We jumped, played dodgeball, flipped, had a foam fight and danced to music.

Finally it was like three hours later and we had to leave for a meeting. I stuck with Matt, Nash and Aaron the whole time but at the meeting I was sitting at a table with Cameron,Jack,Sammy,Matt and Zoe.

I hated my seat... Right between Jack and Cam. It was awkward...

"Okay so for Saturday the partner and tables are..." The manager paused and picked up his clip board.

"Cameron with Nash,
Matthew with Carter,
Zoe with Aaron and Hayes,
Taylor with Johnson,
Meredith with Gilinsky,
And Shawn with... That girl."

We all laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"The guys not listed aren't going to be at the tables because they will just be walking around talking to people which is just Sammy, Jc and Sam Pottorff." He finished.

We all stood up and walked out. "So anyone want to go to the lounge for some dare or dare?" Cam asked. I rolled my eyes.

It's already bad enough I have to partner with Jack... We all go to the lounge and sit in a circle.

Zoe starts. "Carter, I dare you to kiss the slut."

Carter- "Cameron I dare you to post almost nudes."

Cameron- "Johnson I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Zoe."

And finally, of course.

Johnson- "Meredith... Seven minutes in heaven... With Jack."

I gulped and went in the closet with Jack as everyone blasted music outside.

I knew I wasn't going to get away with doing nothing so I couldn't do nothing.
He kissed me and for some odd reason I kissed back.

He didn't do anything else and we only kissed for two minutes. So we just sat down for five minutes.

"We didn't hear any names?" Cameron said more of a question.

"Because we didn't have sex in a closet. I'm not a whore and he's not a perv so shut the fuck up you ass." I walked out of the lounge and went to my room.

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling for a little while when someone knocked. "Who is it?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me.

"It's... Nash." I got up and opened the door and let him in. He laid aswell staring at the ceiling. "You seemed pretty pissed." He started.

"Yeah Cameron makes me mad." I replied. He nodded slightly. "Do you like Jack?"

I looked at him. "I don't know." I answered truthfully. "So many boys have told me the same damn thing. That they're here for me that they like me but I don't know..."

"Who?"

We sat in silence while I gathered my thoughts.

"Sammy, Jack, cam, you and Matt hasn't said anything like that but I know he wants to."

"Listen I'll leave you alone if I get to help with your love life..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I met someone earlier." He winked.

"Okay." I giggled.

"Here's some help. Don't choose Cameron. Take him out of your mind because he's being a jerk. Sammy is a nice kid. He's good. Jack... I don't know. He isn't that great with girls but he's okay. Matthew is beyond sweet to girls."

I nodded.

"Thanks for your help but just letting you know that I know you didn't meet anyone earlier and I know you're lying about not caring." I smirked and he sighed.

"You're right." He whispered.

He pushed his lips to mine and moved slow, soft but passionately.

I've never enjoyed a kiss more than I did right then. "OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!"

I ran to the door leaving Nash behind and looked through the peephole to see... Sammy?

"Sammy?!" I opened the door and examined his face.

"Holy shit what happened?" I asked letting him in, locking the door and sitting him on the bed.

"I-it's it's Jack."

"Gilinsky?" Nash asked with a worried look.

Sammy nodded fast. "What did he do?" I asked firmly. "He was pissed because you don't like him like he likes you so he hurt everyone that's ever liked you... Cameron, Matthew, Aaron, Me, and now he's looking for Nash."

I gulped and looked at Nash.

"We need everyone in this room now." I said looking at Nash.

He nodded.

^time passed^

Everyone got to the room and we locked the door.

"He went to the pool..." Cameron said reading my mind. I nodded and got ice and wet towels for all the hurt guys.

"Okay. Everyone stays in here until that asshole calms down... Do we know if he's drunk?"

It was silent.

I looked at Johnson.

"He stopped by the bar before dare or dare." He said scared.

"Douche." Nash said under his breath.

I thought. Before, Sammy mentioned the boys that got hurt... Aaron?
He's been my bestfriend forever...

I looked around the room until my eyes met with Aaron's. My face fell and I went to the mini kitchen and got ice and some band-aids.

I went to aaron and sat in front of him. "Here." I said placing the ice on his eye. "Thanks." He said hiding a smile.

^time passed^

*bang bang bang bang*

"Ohmygosh it's him." Cam whispered.

I got up and went to the peephole.

It was him.

"Meredith I know you're in there. If you come out I'll leave them alone. You resist I come in."

I look at everyone.

"Go out with this but hide it."

Sammy handed me a knife. Damn.

I walked out and let the door shut behind me. Jack looked at me.

*jack pov*

she walked out and our eyes locked. The color from my face drained. I looked down and teared up.

"Why..." She said.

"I'm sorry..." Is all I said before she walked in the room.

I walked to the stairs and to the roof and just sat. I watched the city groan. It was so active and loud. I just wish I didn't screw up so fucking bad.