thirty eight

*a day later*

we were at rehearsals day one.

"Wait wait wait." Jack said holding his hand up.

They stopped the music.

"Can meredith, jack and I do a trio?" Aw jack.

"Yeah definitely. Just pick a song and practice it right now." The manager said.

Gilinsky helped me onto the stage and we discussed songs.

"Okay, yeah." I said getting a microphone.

"What song?" I asked them, jack looked at me and then pulled out his phone.

"Do you know this one?"

A smile grew on my face, "do I know it? This is my song!"

He smiled.

It was Amnesia by 5sos.
We practiced once and made a few changes then we brought shawn in to do acoustic.

It came together amazing.

*

"Hey, I hope you know how much I love you." Jack whispered to me while Nash and Cam practiced their little skit thingy.

"I do, and I couldn't be more happy with you." I paused. "I-I love you too."

I choked on my words a little because it's the first I love you after Cameron and everytime I say that, I always end up alone.

He smiled and kissed my lips twice and held my hand.

I really like him.

^time passed^

Rehearsals day one was over and we were all out for lunch.

Jack kissed my cheek after he read my text and I pecked his lips once.

"Jacks getting it!" Carter called, jack just rubbed his temples and looked kinda.... mad?

I couldn't just talk to him out and about, I guess I just had to wait.

Then my phone buzzed.

poohbear🐻- where's Nash?
Meredith- umm I don't know.
poohbear🐻- we left him😂
Meredith- oh my gosh 😂 we have to go get him!!

I looked at Hayes and laughed.

"Guys we left Nash at the place." I said making everyone laugh.

"Jack and mere go." Hayes said understanding I want to talk to jack.

We both nodded and got in the car.

It was silent for a minute or two.

"Are you embarrassed to be dating me?"

He reacted quickly.

"Babe, I'm anything but embarrassed."

hE CALLED ME BABE.

"I just don't like the guys thinking I only want sex from you, you're not a fucking sex slave you're my girlfriend. They don't get that I wouldn't do that to you if you don't want to."

My heart got so happy, my cheeks turned bright pink and I tried to hide the biggest smile of my life.

"I know you're smiling." He said setting the hand not on the steering wheel on my thigh.

"You're the first guy I've dated that doesn't want me for only sex." I paused. "I appreciate that a lot."

He smiled and pulled up to the place.

"Hey thanks for leaving me." Nash said angrily getting in the car.

"You're lucky we remembered you." I said laughing.

"Ha ha. Very funny."

"I know I try." I said punching him.
"Where is everyone?" Nash asked.
"At lunch." Jack answered.

Nash nodded and I turned back around to face the front when jack grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

He set our hands right in the middle of the two seats and when jack kissed my forehead we heard a snap of a picture.

"Bro." Jack said to Nash.

"Woah woah woah. It was cute."

He sent us the picture and when I looked at it i couldn't stop smiling.

I looked so happy and so did jack. <3

^time passed^

After lunch we went to go play truth or dare.

Yes I know TRUTH?! Yes because Mallory and us girls wanted some truths.

"okay go in a circle so do the person next to you, I'll start." Matt said, who was two people down from me.

"okay, maddi..." She stopped him.
"Dare."
"Go kiss aaron." Oh damn.

She did it!!! And he kissed back!!! Hayes almost got up to fight him but I sat him back down.

"okay, Hayes truth or dare?" Maddi asked. "Dare."

She thought. "Okay I dare you to tell us your biggest secret."

Me and Nash looked at eachother and bursted into laughter. "Hayes tell them how you got your nickname!" We both said still laughing.

Hayes covered his face chuckling.
"I got the name poohbear because I... Still sleep with a teddy bear." He whispered the last part and everyone laughed really hard.

"Mere?" Hayes asked.
"Um. Dare."
"Kiss..." He paused and I saw jack tense up. "Cameron."

cameron.

The name rang in my head for a couple seconds and I remembered him abusing me, and my dream and everything bad about him.

"Mere." Hayes said tapping me.
"oh, sorry."

I got up and sat in front of Cameron looking into his eyes, he's sick.
Completely sick if he thinks what he did was okay.

He grabbed my arm and squeezed it pulling me to him and closing the space between our lips.

He forced the kiss.
"Okay cam." I said pushing away.
"Cameron. Stop."

*jack pov*

I knew she didn't want to.
She couldn't even look at him right.

"Okay cam." She mumbled.
"Cameron. Stop." She said pushing him, he forced it more.

I got up and pushed Cameron off of Meredith. "Dude what're you doing?" He asked smirking.

"You know what I'm doing, she said stop and you didn't. You're such a douche. You can tell she's scared to be touched by anyone."

Everything was silent as me and Meredith left the room and went to ours as she cried.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." I said running my hands through my hair.

"It's not your fault." She said pushing a strand of hair out of her face.
"I just don't know why you didn't tell Hayes no?" I said in more of a questionable tone.

"I didn't want people to know what he did. Then they would feel bad for me. I don't want them to. I just didn't want to be the wimp I guess."

god dammit Cameron.