four

*sammy pov*

I like Meredith, always have always will. Hearing how she hates herself and all her relationships are horrible and how sometimes she doesn't want to even be alive makes me sad.

"Meredith, I have zero clue what you go through. All I know is that I'll always be here for you. I'll always have your back. I'll always be here to cry with you. I love you like a sister mere. So just know people love you. We all love you here. You may think no one does but we do."

She forced a fake smile and nodded.

We stood up after two hours and walked out.

Everyone was in the room.

They all stood up.

"We should go to my room?" I said more of a question to Meredith.

She nodded and stopped.

"I'm okay." She said and turned around to the door.

I nodded at everyone.
"We'll be back just going to talk."

They nodded and I followed her out.

^time passed^

*meredith pov*

I liked sammy. I really did.

When we got to his room he put in the "The lucky one" because I love that movie.

We were halfway through when the sex scene when I saw Sam look at me. I looked at him and he turned away and a smile formed on his face.

I looked away and after a minute or two looked up again, he quickly looked at me and connected our lips.

I didn't pull back, I just let it happen.

I kissed back and suddenly didn't feel right. I pulled away and Sammy looked hurt.

"I-I'm sorry." I got up and ran out.

I ran to the stairs because I couldn't wait for the elevator and I ran to the roof. I opened the door and the air hit me and I felt okay.

"Long time no see." I turned to see...

Jack.

"I'm sorry." He said in a raspy voice.

I shook my head. "You're not. I know you're not. You're like everyone else, all of the other guys that said sorry just hurt me again. I shouldn't be hurt about Cameron getting hurt but for some reason in the smallest part of my heart I do. And you hurting him wasn't called for... You knew. You knew he was on meds and you decided to hurt him. Don't lie to me. Did you know?"

Silence.

He hangs his head and I tear up.

"You're an ass." I said running to the stairs.

This time I go to Nash's floor.

I knock fast on his door.

*nash pov*

I hear a knock and sniffles from outside. I'm alone in my room so I had to get up.

I opened it and saw Meredith...

She was crying and looked so hurt.

"Mere." I said hugging her.

she cried into my shoulder and I brought her in.

we sat on my bed and she calmed down.

"I hate to make this worse but do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She nodded.

Damn that was easy...

She told me about Jack, cam, Sammy, everything... Life, love, bullies. Everything.

I held back tears and hugged her tighter.

"It's okay... Shh. I'm here."

She nodded and intertwined our fingers.

I smiled and she shook her head smiling.

^time passed^

*meredith pov*

It was nine pm I think but I couldn't tell because I just woke up.

I sat up and saw I was in my own room. I looked and saw it bright outside... "Nash must've taken me back." I said smiling.

I checked my phone.

12 unread messages:

cameron👿- I'm sorry for everything.
Jack😇- listen I love you.
Sammy😜- morning mere.
Nash☺️- hi.
Nash☺️- I took you to your room.
Nash☺️- in case you were wondering.
Nash☺️- let's talk. 12pm at the cafe.
cameron👿- please.
cameron👿- let me explain everything.
Sammy😜- I'm sorry about yesterday.
Sammy😜- and everything.
Catnip😻- everyone is @ lounge.

I got up and got ready. Finally I was good so I walked to the elevator.

^time passed^

I make it to the lounge and everyone is eating breakfast...

"Morning mere." Zoe says patting the chair next to her. I sit.

I'm not hungry so I push the food back that Matt gives me and he gives me a look of worry and I just sigh.

"So you guys want to go to the sky high sports?" Taylor asked.

I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong?" Matt whispered. I shook my head and just zoned out.

"Mere." "Mere." "Meredith."

I snap out of my daydreams and see Cameron in front of me.

I stand up and head for the door.

I see that everyone's gone besides Matt, Cameron, Carter and Zoe.

I walk out and go to the elevator.

^time passed^

I finish getting leggings and a tank top on for the trampoline place and hear a knock.

I open the door and feel lips on mine in seconds.

{authors note}

Hey so it's me, obviously. Well this was short because I wanted some suspense. Tomorrow is Monday 💩. And I h8 school so pray for me. Anyway sorry it's short. But I hope you like it. Comment who you think should get the girl.

Cam - comment ❤️
Nash- comment 😊
Jack- comment 😇
Sammy- comment 😘
Matt- comment 💋

or 😏 for mysterious kisser (could be one of the boys listed)

Xx- z