thirty two

*

We were all in jacks room when Cameron came in with a girl, shawn didn't lie.

"Hey cam." Aaron said throwing a water bottle at him.

"Hey guys... This is Sabrina." He said with a happy smile on his face.

"You can call me Sab." She said smiling.

All of the guys turned to me.

"Honestly I don't care." I got up and stood in front of Sabrina.

"Nice to meet you... good luck."

I pushed passed both of them and I heard all of the guys scream and shout before I shut the door.

I went to my room and dialed the number from the note.

??- hello.
Mere- hey, um I never caught your name.
??- Harry. Nice to meet you.
Mere- you too... So what again are they lying to me about?
Harry- meet me at the old coffee shop down the road in ten.

I left it at that and stood up. I grabbed a light jacket and my phone and headed to the coffee shop.

*

I walked to a back table where a boy in a pulled over hoodie sat staring at his phone.

I coughed and he sat up a little, "Meredith." He said with a smirk.

"I just want answers."

I was determined to find out what was up.

"And I have them... But first I need you to tell me something."

"What?"

"Who are you in love with?"

Damn. "No one. "

He nodded, "alright then we can start." He paused for a second I guess while he gathered his thoughts.

"I was in magcon right when you left after you and Cameron broke up... I knew the boys were up to something but I stayed out. I was friends with Aaron and he told me that you were going to the next magcon, I told the boys and they made a bet on you. They didn't tell aaron nor Cameron because they knew aaron loved you like a brother and Cameron was in love with you... So the bet was that the first one to get you to fall in love with them. And not even just 'I love you' like I mean you would cry yourself to sleep for him wins and if he gets the same feelings they are out... Well I left magcon for my tour with my band and me and Hayes were talking and if you want to I can tell you who's out..."

I waited for a minute or two trying to process all of this.

"I want to know."

He sighed. "Hayes said Cameron wanted to be in so he was in... Cameron, Hayes, Nash and Shawn are all out."

Hayes?
Nash?
CAMERON?!
Shawn?
Matthew?

What the hell?! They fell in love with me?! Hayes?! WHAT?!

*

"Thanks for talking with me." I said standing up, "no problem. Give me a call sometime." He winked and I walked out fast.

I ran to the hotel in tears.
I ran to my room and didn't realize the guys had moved to my room so they were all staring at me.

"What happened to you?" Jack g said.

"Shut the hell up... Did you guys even care about me?!"

Half of them looked confused and half of them looked like they regretted something.

"Am I some toy to you guys?! The bet? Really? That's pathetic. And I actually thought I trusted you guys..."

I turned to Cameron.

"And I actually thought I loved you, and hate to break it to you but you're a douche. Don't you ever just... want to let go of someone because you feel like they'll be happier without you? Like they'll be more happier with someone else? Because you feel like you can't make them happy. The effort you put it, you feel like it's not enough? But at the same time you don't want to let go because of the passionate and unconditional love you have for that person. Because me too."

I wiped my eyes..

"I don't know if you feel the pain I do, or if you're just really good at pretending but I loved you. And I'm glad I'm just all of your bet. Because I hate all of you. All of you besides aaron. And aaron has every right to hate you guys too because you never told him... So have fun with your lives. And have fun with Sabrina."

I ran out of the room with a dizzy vision and tears flowing out of my eyes.

I suddenly was pulled by my wrist and didn't care who it was.
I was pulled into someone's chest and at this point I honestly didn't care who saw me cry... It could've been any of the boys but I didn't care.

Suddenly I got weak and I was picked up bridal style while I sobbed into this persons chest.

A minute passed and I was set down on a bed.

"We didn't mean to do this to you..." He started, I suddenly recognized the voice.

"Then why would you do it?! Why would you do this to me?! I feel worthless. Thanks to you and all of your shitty friends." I screamed.

"I was only in for a week!" He screamed back. "I lost. I was the first one out."

wow.

[CLIFFHANGER WHOO!]