forty one

[[<<cliff hangers are so much fun.]]

*hayes pov*

We walked in and it wasn't the right thing to get on video.

jack and madison... wow.

"you ass." Meredith said to jack, he pulled away and looked up as Meredith ran out of the dressing room.

"Good job you asshole." I said turning off the video and running after Meredith.

*cameron pov*

We searched for fifteen minutes for Meredith and we couldn't find her.

We really had to find her because we have a tour bus and we had to leave.

But I knew she would be.

I found her on one of the catwalk things.

I sat next to her and she flinched.

"I'm not going to hurt you, why are you flinching."

She looked at me.

"Because you hurt me, physically and mentally." She said softly.

"and I regret it everyday. and I'm sorry I make your life miserable and I am the reason your scared to kiss a boy, scared to meet new people because you don't want to lose them and scared to fall in love because someone might hurt you again but we have to face reality." I paused.

"You know how I have a journal?" She asked, I nodded.

"I wrote stuff when I first met you. About you in fact. And I don't believe that it didn't turn out the way I imagined."

"What did you write?" I asked hopeful.

"I met a guy, we talked, it was epic. But the sun came up this morning and reality set in..." She paused and wiped under her eyes.

"I think I like him. A lot. But then again he didn't seem too interested. I told him a lot. I don't really know why because he's a new stranger... I told him about my sister, about my friends. I told him a lot and he listened. He was caring."

She stopped and nodded while more tears left her eyes.

"When you look at me, do you see the girl you loved? or the girl you left?" She asked choking on her words.

"the girl I love." I waited. "I still love you. And I gave up on fighting for you because you didn't love me anymore."

She shook her head and wiped her face again.

"I just feel so useless. you know? Everyone says they love me but really they use me and hurt me and it kills me everytime."

It was silent for a couple minutes.

"Sometimes I think about the months before and how hard I fell for you. I was madly and hopelessly in love. Now I'm wondering where it all went wrong." I spoke, although I know where it went wrong.

She nodded.

"Don't fight for me again, Cameron. Because you already know I'll fight back."

She stood up and left me on the catwalk. Damn that girl.

*meredith pov*

I got on the tour bus in awe and everything went silent.

I made eye contact with Johnson and he moved his hand in the "come here" signal.

"It wasn't him, it was Madison. You can ask anyone. We watched the security cameras back and..." He stopped and pointed behind me to Nash's computer.

It was true.

Madison grabbed him and pushed him, he didn't kiss back and he tried to get away.

"Stop Madison, you know I haves girlfriend. And I love her." Jack said in the video, my heart melted.

The video ended.

"Where is he?" I asked softly.

"on the venues roof." They all replied.

Cam walked in and I pushed passed him and ran back to the venue.

I stepped on the roof and the wind blew in my face.

"Dammit." I heard someone mumble.

I walked to the railing where a silhouette stood.

I stood right next to him not saying anything.

"You know what sucks?" I asked.
"What."
"When you fall in love with someone, see them kissing someone else, think your life is over..." I paused.

"But then it turns a different way because your best friends show you a security video that shows that your boyfriend is the most loyal, caring, adorable, and sweetest human being on the earth."

"God dammit Meredith you scared the hell out of me... I thought I was screwed. I didn't want to lose you and still don't."

He turned to me and placed his hands on my hips.

"I love you so much." He said exaggerating the "you".

"I love you." I said standing on my tip toes and he pulled my body closer to his.

^time passed^

We still had a day in Omaha so we got rooms at a hotel and me and jack got one for us.

"I'm showering." He said, I nodded.
"Have fun."

He chuckled and got in.

A few minutes passed of me scrolling through twitter and the water stopped.

Jack walked out with a towel around his waist and a smirk on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked smiling and walking to him and hugging him.

"Because I'm just happy." He had the cheesiest grin on his face.

"You're an idiot." I said laughing.

"But you love it."
He pulled my face up to his and kissed me.

He set little kissed down my neck until he got to my bra strap.

I opened my eyes and he looked at me.

"Go ahead. I'm tired of being a wimp."

He smirked and kissed me while unhooking my bra.

He slipped off my shirt and my bra exposing my chest.
We plopped on the bed and the rest of the night was to not be told.

***
I woke up on his chest and I heard his heart beat, he was warm and I could feel his grip around my waist.

I looked up at his face and a smile appeared.

"Stop looking at me." He whispered.
"It's hard."

He laughed after that and wrapped his arms around me.

"Johnson and I have another YouNow today... Wanna be our behind the scenes?" He said with a smirk.

"I guess so."

He bit his lip and grabbed his phone.

We took really cute pictures and he set one as his lock screen and posted it everywhere and i did the same.