forty seven

I woke up to the sun coming through the window and it was so freaking bright.

"hey." I heard a mumble.
"hi." I said.
"y'all were so fucking loud last night." Someone yelled walking in.

I jumped and covered myself up.

Hayes, Aaron, Jack, Jack and Cameron walked in.

"Wow." I heard as I looked at Cameron.

"Thanks bro." He said to Nash walking out of the door.

"God man." Jack said walking out after cam.

God damn.

"She probably doesn't even like you! She was drunk last night." Someone yelled probably Jack.

Nash looked at me and I got up.

I slipped on a shirt and shorts and Hayes stopped me.

"On the roof, ten minutes." He whispered.

I gave Nash an apologetic smile and ran out of the door after the two guys.

"Stop stop stop." I said making them turn around.

They both looked furious.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had a drink or two last night that nobody witnessed besides you." I said pointing to Jack. "I'm sorry I slept with Nash. I was depressed. Just because I'm back doesn't mean I'm not depressed. I just want someone to not hurt me. That's all I asked for and that's all I will ever ask for but no. No I don't get that. Instead I get two boys who I loved and still love break my heart for some famous sluts. I'm sorry. Okay? I really am."

I sighed and ran to my room.

I took the fastest shower ever and got dressed putting makeup on and straightening my hair.

I ran to the roof and sighed of relief.

"You're ten minutes late." Hayes said hugging me.
"Sorry. I'm a girl."

He laughed.
"Why'd you want me up here?" I asked.

"I wanted you to know you don't have to sleep with guys you don't like because I know someone who does and they made a promise with there sister before she died and they said..."

He handed me a note.

I read it.

I won't give up, you loved her and she loves you and I won't give up. She's the light of my life and she hates me and probably will forever but I'll fight until I am mentally, physically and emotionally unable to.

I smiled and wiped a year from my face.

"Go to the diner on fifth street." He said turning me around on my heels and nudging me.

my phone buzzed twice.

aaron👵- big party tonight, I know it sounds stupid but it's Sammi (from school) it's her birthday and we were all invited since she knows all of us.

aaron👵- she said to wear a ball gown... It's a ball.

I laughed and walked into the diner.

"Hi, how many?" The waitress asked.
"Oh um I was told to come here... By a friend."

She smiled.

"Follow me."

I followed her to a table with roses and candles and a note.

It read:

I tricked you, meet me at the ball. By the last stroke of midnight you will have to make your decision. Be my date? -anonymous.