Poppy: Twenty Two-Storm

Everyone looked at me in puzzlement. I suppose without the background story it would be a puzzle to figure out-a puzzle with a lot of missing piece. If I hadn't gotten the memories of my first life, I would be just as, if not, more confuse than them.

     "What do you mean by an artificial chosen one?" It was just like I said,

     "I'm an artificial chosen one. My body was tempered with making my body like the chosen one except I'm not the chosen one chosen by the gods. I'm a chosen one man-made by a mortal." They all stop and looked at me. Was that explanation so hard to believe or was everything just to complicated?

     It took everyone a while to digest it all in, even Eliana, but it's not like I told her anything yet so I'm sure she was confuse. Fawn on the other hand was confuse one moment then struck dumb for another then anger suddenly took over her face.

     I was pretty shock by Fawn's quick change of emotions and expression in so little time. I would still be thinking about Fawn's changing expression when she suddenly looked at me. Her face was still angry but I knew it wasn't directed at me.

     "Poppy, be honest with me." Her anger faded from her face but I still could tell it was just the calm before the storm based on her eyes. Fawn was no longer smiling, there was no expression in her face and that-that was scary.

     "Alright." I swallowed in worry. My body felt hot especially my back and I started caressing my thumbs with my index index fingers. I kept shifting my foot for my gravitational  balance but I just felt like I might fall over no matter what I do.

     "Poppy, nothing will happen to you." Fawn kneeled down in front of me with a warm smile on her face and she caressed my face softly and gently. I significantly calmed down but I still held Eliana's fur and onto Fawn's big yet warm and soft hands.

     "Tell me, what did you mean by 'your body getting tempered with?'" It looks like everyone else was struck with realization when Fawn asked me the question, and so was I. Fawn has a good idea when I said 'tempered' but she looked at me with this question with a bit of fear I her eyes that I might just make the guess a fact.

     "They-they just made me eat things that I didn't like..." I squeezed onto Eliana's fur and Fawn's hand. Fawn looked into my eyes for who knew how long with a serious expression before a smile started appearing onto her face.

     They're was a heavy silence in the room and everyone else took a step back when they saw Fawn's smile. I didn't know why but her smile wasn't her usual happy or unreadable smile. It was a smile that carried destruction and chaos. It was a smile I don't want to be given anytime in my life.

     "Poppy, come one. Let's go get your pudding." Not going to lie, I've completely forgotten about the pudding but I don't mind having it. I let out a giggle at the thought of the sweet dessert and completely forgot everything else.

     Fawn let out a chuckle before she carried me into her embrace and into the kitchen. I was too preoccupied with the thought of tasting the pudding that I didn't see the look Fawn gave the others or the absolute rage in both Fox and Fawn's eye.

     Eliana saw the look but she only looked at me then kept her mouth quiet. She didn't tell me anything and it was only after years later that I got to hear the story of when Fawn was finally angered to the point of having her eyes turn red and aura turn suffocating whenever I wasn't around.

     "Pudding! I get to have my pudding!" Fawn this time let out a belly full of laughter but our happiness contradicted to the somber and solemn atmosphere in the living room. I, unfortunately didn't notice.

     You would think that everything would only calm after this but I was wrong to think so. I mean, where was my mom and dad? I'm pretty sure that the patriarchs of my family wouldn't take this laying down. Even if they didn't care for me, they would still have to take action since this practically meant degrading the Starlight Family.

     What I didn't know was that they were already getting informations about what had happened to the villa and to me. What I also didn't know what there was a big storm that was about to take over the earth that didn't happen in my first life-and you wanna know why? Because I could keep my mouth shut and pissed of Zero who tortured and experimented me.

     So the bastard wasn't suppose to do that to me but since I pissed him off pretty badly and went against order and used me instead of another person. Yeah, Sixth figured out that I was a Starlight and didn't want to take chances.

Unfortunately, Zero wanted to see me suffer so he tortured me-the nerve of that fucker. He deserve to die. That and also because he killed to many innocent. But I really did wish that I knew that a storm was going to happen-all because of me...