Poppy: Seventeen-Check Up

Fawn was just as the same as I remember her-minus her exhausted and tired expression. She was kind, patient, lovable and the best person you could have in your life. If I hadn't been always compared to her, she and I would have gotten along well.

Actually, if I was just a bit more open, I would have gotten along with Fawn. Too bad I never was in my first life and in this life I don't think I could ever be open, especially with my abduction.

"Poppy, may I check if you have any wounds on you?" Fawn enquired softly. I just finished eating the food she gave me and it was a lot! I was really glad there was a lot and it also tasted really good too! Thanks for the food by the way!

     Growing up Fawn was one of the best candidate to be the next heir. Unfortunately she didn't want to be the heir but wished to be in the medical fields-which is just as valiant as becoming the heir of a multi-trillion business empire.

"Okay." I mumbled. Eliana stayed by my side and I held onto her. Fawn calmly walked towards me in a non-threatening manner which was really calming for me. She didn't seem like those guys but then again why would she be those guys? She was far too nice.

"This won't hurt a bit. I promise you." Fawn assured me and I nodded. She was a lot taller than me but she made herself shorter so she was less intimidating. Fawn gently check my pulse if there was any sign of poisoning and based on her furrowed eyebrows, I was poisoned.

"Poppy. I need to check for physical-" I shook my head immediately. No way Jose! That ain't happening! I thought Fawn would be angry but she wasn't. She only nodded.

"Don't worry. When we made contract she healed but a few scars was left." Which made me wonder. I have new clothes on, so who dressed me up. I looked at Fawn then to Eliana. I suppose it was Eliana who changed me out of my old shirt.

"Alright then." Fawn smiled. It seems like her smile never goes away. I always wondered how she does it.

"Poppy, you'll need to take medicines..." I did not like that one bit. On Fawn's part though, she said it cautiously as if knowing that I might be slightly-a lot-skeptical about it.

"Why?" I questioned her with narrowed eyes.

"You were poisoned with different types of poisons." Fawn explained. I nodded my head in understanding.

"What types?" I wondered.

"I detected three types of poison in your body. The Dragon Eye poison, the Black Dragon Blood poison, and the White Dragon Flower poison." I blinked in shock. I finally know what they were trying to do with me and I survive that.

"Do I have to take a tech check-up?" I knew the answer to that but I needed Fawn to tell me.

"If you want to..." Fawn smiled at me and gently stroked my head. I took a deep breath, I didn't want to but it's best if I do.

"If your there with me..." I mumbled as I buried my face in Eliana's fur. Since my face was buried, I didn't see the shock expression that both of them had. I was always jealous of Fawn but I trust her much more than I trust me. I know she won't let anyone hurt me. I just know it.

"If that's what you want Poppy. I'll be here every step." I nodded my head in Eliana's fur. Fawn always had the gift to calm anyone down with just her voice.

"And Eliana..." I hear Eliana and Fawn chuckle.

"I don't think I have a choice here." Eliana teased. I laughed and so did Fawn. I never liked check-ups. Whenever mom had a check up in m first life I was gone. The firs time I saw mom had her check up was when I was ten.

That was the tie she was already diagnosed with the incurable sickness. What they did to her made mom whimper in pain and I never like it. That was why I never like check ups. I don't voluntarily go to check ups. I'm force into check ups.

I would rather lose half of my body than go take a check up then again, there's always an exception. Unfortunately for me, both Fawn's soft and calming way of telling me things and Eliana's support is the exception for me.

The fact that they're both there for me makes me really happy. I don't know why I feel so easily dependable on them but they were the first creatures in a long time to show kindness and be gentle with me.

The first day I was reborn I was abducted and tortured. I escaped and met Eliana then I was able to go home. Eliana and her pack made me feel protected but only Eliana made me feel safe. Fawn came along and and she was the second person, like Eliana, to make me feel both safe and protected.

"I'll be fine...right?" It was a questioned that I've been meaning to ask for a while.

"Yeah. You'll be fine." Both Eliana and Fawn said at the same time. For once in my life, I never believe something so outrageous and unbelievable.