Poppy: Five-Dream

I was tired. I was absolutely tired. Crying can make you feel more tired than running a marathon. It is really exhausting! I really applaud those with severe depression-they get through the day and gets to see the next. Wait! Don't tell anybody I said that! If you do, You. Are. Dead!

     At this moment, I felt like going into hibernation for a whole entire decade and oh boy! The bed really looked like heaven right now. I slowly drifted to my bed and tiredly plopped myself onto it.

     My bed was so soft and airy. It felt like I was laying on a cotton candy cloud bed. It made me feel weak and more tired than I already was. My eyes was slowly closing and I tried to fight sleep but it was impossible.

     Then, I let sleep take over. Except that fucker didn't take over! Can you believe that? When you don't want to sleep you fucking gets so tired that you sleep. And when you want to sleep the fucker don't let you sleep! What a bitch.

      Sleep is really great but it isn't a will thing, you know. It happens naturally and-haaaaaaaaaa... sorry. Like I was saying Sleep is great and all but you can't control it you can... only... haaaaaa... let... it happen...naturally....

I was is such deep slumber that I didn't hear my bedroom door open. I'm very sensitive when it comes to little shifts in the air or atmosphere and sounds. It didn't matter where I was or who I was with, I was always on guard and ready to either rumble or run.

In my deep slumber I dreamt of laying down in a meadow of wild poppies. I was there and looked about one to two years old. I was running around and I looked so happy. It made my heart go warm then the whole world went dark.

     The one year old me looked around in fear. I was confused at what was happening but I also felt fear. I never seen anything like this. A dark and twisted creature emerge and it towered me. Me and my dream me screamed in fear and we both ran in the same direction.

     I kept running and running and eventually the dream version of me and me became one. I ran as fast as I can but it was never enough-the creature was always right behind me. You know one thing great about this dream is that I'm really fast at running.

     By the way, the creature was so, so disgusting. It made want to gag and also want to laugh my ass off. The way it was running with it's little feet made me laugh. It was like a goddamn elephant with twisted ant legs! It's hilarious! Hahahahaha! Oh my gods!

     Bad timing though. I was still running as fast as I can and I suddenly tripped. I tripped. I. Fucking. Tripped! For fucks sake already! Are you kidding me!? I'm gonna die. The creature of twisted elephant body and ant legs roared at my face! It's breathe stinks!

      Really bad time but I think I might have peed myself. The creature opened it mouth bigger that it already was and there was rows of sharp teeth. This was like Pennywise except a hundred times more worse and scarier and it ate me whole.

     The fucker ate me whole and I felt my body being chewed by the stupid fucking dipshit. I wanted to shout but held myself back and all that came out was a whimper. It hurts so much!I want it to stop! Please make it stop! And it actually did.

     I don't know how or why but it stopped. In fact I felt a cool touch on my cheek and the pain went away. The creature also disappeared in a flash and the darkness slowly went away. I completely didn't even notice that I was on my adult for until it was finally over but as the darkness became none I turned back into a child.

     My dream me and me also split with the dream me laying down in a slumber in the meadow of wild poppies. A woman with features like mine except a lot more different. I did look so much like her when I was older though.

She had an aura of a warrior yet a queen. She both beautiful and powerful and, and she looked like Mom? The woman I'm seeing in my dreams was the same woman I had forgotten. She looked so healthy and strong and... and cool.

I felt tears on my cheeks yet again. Man!!! Ever since I was reborn, I have been way to emotional! Forget that though. I sure felt tears stain my cheeks but I felt someone wipe it away. Maybe it was just me but I really liked it and it made me want to get closer to it and so I did.

I held onto the hand that made the pain go away and it made me feel warm. It made my heart warm and I love it. I hope it stays like this forever. My dream slowly changed but it wasn't a scary one. It was another happy dream and I slept happily.