Poppy: Four-Drawing

My room in the Villa is like any other five years olds room in the 100th century. My room was pretty "small" but I don't mind. The room was neat and tidy and it kinda surprise me. I mean my rooms in my first life was always a mess. I always wanted to clean it up but I just never had the drive to do it. I looked around and saw a desk made out of mahogany wood.

"Hahahaha..." I chuckled to myself. Sprawled in the mahogany desk was a bunch of papers. They were a mess but it gave me a smile to my face. I walked towards the desk and gently took one of the closest paper.

There was something drawn in the paper. It was a family a really big family. You could easily tell that it was drawn by a child. I looked at the paper. My smile grew bigger but my throat felt restricted.

My sight suddenly blurred and I felt something warm and wet flow down from my cheek. I was shock and my smile froze. I didn't like where this is pointing out. I then gently lifted my small hands and touch my cheek-I felt something wet, like water-like tears.

I was crying. For the first time in a long time I was crying. Why was I crying? I didn't know. Actually maybe I did but I just didn't want to accept it. It hurt me much more than I would like to admit.

I was betrayed. I was used and toyed with and then abandons. In the end of it all I was killed. How was I killed? That was a mystery I would like to figure out. Why? I don't need to answers that. However, why me? Why was I sent back in time.

I didn't want this! I didn't want to be reborn with memories of my first life! I didn't want to remember all the pain I felt! I didn't want to! So why me?! Why choose me?! Out of anyone out there in the world why me...? I don't want to be here! I'm scared. I am so scared and I was by myself.-then again, I was always by myself.

I hugged the piece of paper towards my heart as I slowly fell to my knees and cried. I cried my hearts out and my body shook. I didn't let out any noise. My tears was silent. This would be the hardest time I cried.

     I tried to stop crying but my tears just seem like a tsunami-you can't stop it. You can only wait for it to be over however I don't think it's going to be over anytime soon. This was like Moses and his arc! Wait-was it Moses? I think it's Joseph. Joseph and the boat? No that doesn't sound right. Forget it, you know what I mean.

     I took I'm deep breaths and tried to calm my heart and breathing but it wasn't working. I was still crying as I shakily stood in my tiny thin legs. I went to sit into the wooden chair in front of the desk and looked over the other papers.

      My tears was still flowing like a flood as I hiccuped silently. I looked towards the other drawing that was there. I knew a common theme between all of my drawings-they were all about having a happy family.

     That was what I always wanted really. That was it. I just wanted my mom's and dad's attention and praise. My grandparents loving gaze and my siblings gentle pats in the back and their hugs. Maybe that was really too much to ask.

     Looking at the many drawings, I was finally able to calm myself. They was one paper in the whole stack that didn't have a drawing but only a childish writing. It wrote: poppies like my name. It had a heart and a smiley face in it.

     I suppose before I could start drawing I was interrupted and I never even got to start. You know what? I'm going to draw it. Drawing can be calming for me. It does really help me when I'm like this, so, I took the paper and started my outline.

     The outline was messy but that's what there are for right? Finishing the outline I started with the line art. It took me quite a long time, erasing and redrawing the line art to get it perfect. I was so focused on the drawing that I completely forgot about my previous situation.

     My tears finally dried and I started to color the drawing. I didn't want it to be just one color-I wanted it to be multiple and that's what I did. A color here another color there and another one over here. I was so focused on the drawing that I started sticking out my tongue.

      I suppose it's pretty cute-like a rabbit, except the rabbit is a demon who has rabies. Back on topic! I was almost done with the drawing and was putting on the finishing touches. Then wa-la! Done.

      It looked beautiful. I drew on the whole entire paper but the writing was clear. The poppies all varied in color but there was never a red on except the one in middle. The poppy in the middle was only the color red while the rest was of various color.

     It also was the only one that has not yet to bloom. It's a mystery if the red poppy will ever bloom really. Will the poppy bloom beautifully and brightly? Or will it wither and decay like the dead? I suppose only time will tell.