Poppy: Fourteen-Home

I found out that the wolf's name was Eliana. It was a pretty name. I also found out from her that they were passing by due to a meeting taking place in the closest city. They all decided to take a detour and look around the forest only to find me.

Eliana and her pack wasn't beastman but rather magical beast with holy beast bloodline in them. Eliana was the leader as of right now. Her older brother was suppose to be here rather than her but due to circumstances he couldn't be so she took his place.

Their race can turn into humans once they reach a certain evolution. They aren't born in human like body like beastman but they're born in their beast form. They're pack usually turn ask into their beast form to give birth which is different from beastmans it similar to holy beasts.

Anyway, Eliana's older brother was the leader of their race and goes by the name Eric. Eliana was just here in exchanges for her brother. What she-and I-didn't expect though is that both of us would make a contract with each other in our dreams! What the heck even happened!?

Another thing was,that we eventually have to tell the other pack members about our sudden and unexpected contract. We were both pretty calm about it which was kinda surprising however the good thing that came out of this all is that all my wounds are now fully healed!

The not so fortunate part is that I still look like a two year old and a few scars are present-well only for the fatal wounds I had anyway. The fatal wounds were all either in my back or stomach and thigh so it could easily be hidden. Forgetting all of that, me and Eliana still have to tell the others about the contract. So,here we are now.

"What!!!????" The wolves looked at us in shock. Me and Eliana looked at each other before shrugging.

"How can you make a contract with each other without knowing!?" The two of us again shrugged. We really didn't know how either. We were just sleeping and the next thing we know we made a contract.

"Eliana! Little human!?!?" They all screamed yet again.

"We really don't know." I calmly answered as I stroke Eliana. Elian was enjoying it and I watch as all the wolves eye twitch because of their 'too chill' of a wolf who made a contract with a human.

"Little human, we apologize." I shook my head. Eliana was disrupting me nor do I hate the contract. In fact, I really like it. Eliana made me feel protected with just the short amount of time I knew her.

"No worries. I really like Eliana." I laughed. The wolves seemed taken a back for some reason and was frozen in shock. I heard Eliana snort when they all suddenly said awww at the same time.

Awww? What did they all suddenly say awww? Did they see something cute? Where is it. I want to see it too. I looked around but I couldn't find anything. I was really confused but Eliana snapped me out of it.

"I know I should have told you guys this but my name's uh-um. My name is-what was my name again?" Eliana and the other wolves suddenly fell on their backs. I blinked at them in surprise.

"What do you mean you don't know your name!?" It's not like I wanted to forget my name. I don't know how long it has been since someone called me by my name and it all just became a blur to me.

All I remember was the ugly and not so nice names they called me. I tried to remember what I was called in both my lives but whenever someone was about to call me by my name it suddenly became static sound. It was kind of annoying really.

"Do you remember your surname. Humans have surnames right?" Eliana questioned me. As a matter of fact I do. I do remember my surname. It was Starlight. It was a very pretty surname. It feels like I'm forgetting a lot of things though.

"Starlight. My surname is Starlight." The wolves mouth hanged open. Is my surname that unbelievable. Eliana saw my thoughts in my face and her eye twitch and she quickly closed her mouth.

"Kid, you-how did you even get here." Eliana seemed to have given up before she even got halfway through her first sentence. She was right, how did I get her. For once I actually remember.

"There were bad people trying to find something in my house and I pissed them off so they took me with them rather than killing me." I heard sighs and I looked at the wolves. They all had a weird expression in their face.

"We don't know wether to be happy or angry." The other wolves spoke but Eliana only narrowed her eyes.

"They were the one who gave you the wounds." Eliana states in a ice cold voice but I wasn't scared. I nodded. The other wolves suddenly looked real angry.

"I'm fine now though." Eliana and the others looked even more angrier and I was confuse. What were they so angry about? When they saw my expression something finally clicked. Whatever they finally understood it must have been sad because they started to look at me with a pained and sad expression.

Seeing their sad and pained expression I suddenly remembered my mom. When she was sick and I visited she would always give me the same look. I never like it and I let it showed. I really wanted to go how now. I want to be in my room and sleep. Luckily they all seemed to know what I was thinking.

"How about we get you home kiddo." I didn't spoke and I only nodded. I truly did want to go home.