Poppy: Seven-People in Black

I don't know much about fashion but the thing is, whatever I wear they always seem to match. I don't dress to be pretty, unless I'm force too. I dress to be comfortable. Because if I can't be comfortable, I'll be easily distracted which is a no-no.

Away with all of that, I walked out of my dressing room and stood in front of my bedroom door. The moment I walk out of this room I have to be prepared for the worse. I have to put on my mask and whatever danger awaits, I have to face it with my head held high.

I may be a villain but I have my pride. I will not be force to bow down to anyone. I don't care if I die, I will hold my head up high no matter what. I closed my eyes, took a deep breathe then walked out.

It was quiet-super quiet. I walked into the hallways my footsteps quiet with no noise. It was like a feather-light. I sauntered through the hallways as if there was no danger-as if there was nothing wrong but everything is wrong.

There was still nothing but silence but as I got closer to the first floor of our villa-my room being in the second floor-I finally heard voices. They were voices that I'm not very familiar with and I didn't like it. There was so much of them.

I peaked downstairs and saw more than ten dozens of people covered in nothing but black clothing along with a mask that covers their features. The workers were all tied up nicely and none could even move. Their mouth were all gagged and was unable to make a single sound.

I felt my blood boil and my sight go red. I can assure you that I am a villain-cold hearted, mean, and cruel however, if you touch my people in the wrong way I will kill you. I will kill you like the bitch that you are.

The workers are all kind people-the kindest you can find. Others had talked bad about me but only they haven't. I felt very gratified for that and as much as I want to help them I can't be irrational-that never helps.

I have to think this throughly. I can't make any mistake and put any of their lives in any more danger than it already was. I have to make the people in black leave the workers but how can I? And what are they after?

"Make sure you find the jewel and the book. If anybody else is in here bring the here." The voice was monotone and robotic. I swallowed my saliva and ran back towards my bedroom quietly.

I looked around and found what was I looking for. It was a black bracelet made out of metal. I immediately put it on and was too big for me but it shrunk and became perfectly fit for my hands.

"Ground Zero Star Activate." The bracelet was like a snake and swallowed half of my left arm whole. It turned bright-softly like the moon-and it became computer like, except it's in my hand. I two of my hands in the middle of it and swiped right and in front of me was a holographic computer times four.

The thing about our villa is that it's a smart one-technology smart and can be controlled but only with a special computer which only my parents or grandparents or the keeper of the villa has. The good news is, I can hack into our villa and have full control over it. Nice, huh?

I was about to hack into the villa when I heard footsteps. Man, they're not very quiet-that's not a good sign to being a bad guy. You have to be slick and quiet, not clumsy or loud! What kind of villain is that? Like only Doofenshmirtz can be clumsy and loud as a villain for all we care! He's the only person who I'll agree can be that type of villain-I also find it very cute.

Back on topic, I had to find a hiding place quickly so I went under my bed and into a secret compartment-like a casket for a vampire. I made this-well technically this was suppose to be a food storage but I change my mind.

I heard shuffling here and there but they all found nothing in my room. A book and a jewel huh? I think I know where the jewel is, as for the book-I have probably have it. I waited till there was no more noise in my room and a few more till I moved about. Inside my compartment was a smaller compartment and there-there was a book.

It was black in color but it interested me. I had wanted to ask what it was but I always seemed to have had bad timing so I eventually gave out. Taking the book I lit up the small compartment and tried to read the book. I don't remember what the book was about.

Whatever the book about is, it's important and reading just the first page of this book-I now know how important this is. The book was about spells-cursed spells that can bring this world into utter chaos and destruction.

The unfortunate part is, I don't ever remember this happening. Then again, anything from when I was a baby to five years old, I can't remember anything. It was just a black canvas of nothing.

A black canvas of nothing... The black magicians! The black magicians that started the galactic war 2! It's them! All I remember about them is that because of a book, their power grew exponentially. It was this book-this book killed so many! Whatever the black magicians are going to do, I have to stop them as much as I can!