•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼•

Comenzar desde el principio

I stop in my tracks to take in this new feeling I had in my heart. It wasn't jealousy or necessarily anger. What was it? Was it annoyance? No, it wasn't that, it is as if I want to find their killer...and kill that person myself. I shouldn't think like that! I cannot go through the same path as Sasuke is..

Vengeance.

I continue my walk until I land in front of a two story building, bamboo and flowers lining the walls. Sasuke really knew how to keep this house alive, must have been his childhood home then. I quietly walk up the steps and lift my head at the wooden doors, knocking slowly.

No answer. What if he is out? And I am just being dumb? Well, I shouldn't give up! Maybe Sasuke thinks I am Sakura or Naruto.

"H-hey Sasuke! It is Y/N...I have been trying to come over everyday but I have been too chicken to actually try to hang with you...Hope I am not bothering you!" I wait, and wait...and wait. I can hear noises from inside the house so he was home, but it looked as if he didn't want company anymore. I sigh in defeat and turn my head to head back, going down the steps. I am such an idiot, I am simping over some guy who doesn't even seem like he wants attention like that. 

*CLICK*

I turn my head at the sudden sound of the two doors unlocking and opening, revealing a tired looking Sasuke. He looks horrible...

"Sasuke.."

He just sighs and moves his body, allowing a huge gap to appear for me to go through. I glance up at Sasuke and then back at the opening of his door, moving my feet until I am inside the house. I hear him shut the door behind him as I bend over to take my sandals off. The house became a lot quieter as Sasuke walks past me and back into his living room but when I entered, it didn't look like a living room anymore. 

The furniture was moved into a corner in order to make the room look more empty. I watch as Sasuke makes hand signs and move one of them to grip his left hand, a lightening style jutsu appearing in his hand. So that is what Kakashi Sensei has been teaching him?

"Sasuke, I think you should take a break.." I was ignored as Sasuke continued to make his signs over and over again. Ugh how stubborn is he? Has he even eaten yet? Oooooh I know exactly what to make him that will definitely get his attention. I tip toe behind Sasuke and when his jutsu disappears I wrap my arms around his neck and move my mouth to his ear.

"So what do you want? Tomato soup right?" I feel his body stiffen and his breathing slowly starts to calm down until he stands still. He shakes my arms off him and gives me a glare.

"Eh?" My face twitches in confusion and my feet back away from him and into the kitchen. He must be really worked up and tired from all of that training, the Fourth Hokage only knows what Kakashi Sensei has done to that kid. I continue on my little rant as I cook up some tomato soup and set the table. 

"Your soup is ready Sasuke." I stood in the corner of the door way, watching Sasuke continue his practice. If he overworks himself that would be bad, I wanted him to become stronger but not like this.

"SASUKE!" He stops and turns around to face me, surprised at my outburst. I flash my eyes at him in hopes he will listen to 'that' side of me. When I do show him my eyes he seems to have all of his attention on me now, which is a relief.

"Please Sasuke. Eat." 

Sasuke nods his head and walks next to me, grabbing my hand before continuing his way to the dining table. I look into the Uchiha's eyes and saw them glimmer at the bowl in front of him, he wasn't one to show emotion so I always resort to his eyes because they mostly show his true emotion. We eat and I give him the rest of my bowl like always to which he politely takes, saying his thanks. 

I didn't mind it really, he needed the food more than I did since Ritsuki Sensei always brought lunch for me and her. I highly doubt Kakashi Sensei is the one to bring anyone lunch unless it was for himself. After Sasuke finishes he insists on doing dishes so I let him be by myself as I make my way to the living room, slowly moving furniture back from where it came from.

"Y/N. What are you doing." I freeze and drop the couch, the peg almost hitting my toe. I squeak as I turn around to face him but quickly straighten up.

"Hmph, I don't think it is a good idea to train that kind of stuff in a house Sasuke, you can destroy a precious heirloom or a piece of furniture."

"Hn." I close my eyes and take a deep breath, telling the Uchiha to train outside form now on to which he huffs in reply but I think he was going to listen to me. Both Sasuke and I finish moving the furniture back into its original place and I lay on the couch in exhaustion. How could he have moved all this stuff and still look fine? UGH LUCKY KID!

I look out the window and notice how late it has gotten and how I was meeting Isamu tomorrow. Gah! I need to get back home! Naruto is going to trample me with questions as soon as I get through the door nooooo..

"You can stay here for the night, I have a spare bedroom."

I blink a couple times at Sasuke's sudden request. I never thought he would ever ask someone to stay before. Sasuke notices my staring and looks at me agitated.

"Look it wasn't like I am asking you to stay! It is late and I just don't want you walking in the dark! Jeez, you look like such a loser when you stare like that."

"H-HEY!" Sasuke huffs at me and gets up to go I guess to his room. I get up and follow him up the stairs after agreeing to stay the night. What he said as true, it was pretty late and with it being how dark it is, the pedophiles will be out. The Leaf Village wasn't all THAT perfect, it had its flaws. Sasuke opens a door to reveal and empty room that had a couple posters here and there but I didn't mind. I went to step into the room by Sasuke abruptly stopped me.

"What's wrong Sas-"

"You'll sleep with me tonight." 

WHAT!? WHAT KIND OF CRACK IS THIS UCHIHA ON!? SLEEP!? WITH HIM!? I stutter out and try to find words to form a sentence but I can't. Sasuke turn his head sideways to look at me and smirks for a split second before frowning again, looking into the room...staring at it. What was up with this room? Was it haunted? Something must have happened.

"It use to be my brothers room, that's all. Don't ask anymore about it." With that, he closed the door and walked down the other side of the hallway. I stared back at the door for a couple more seconds before running up to catch up to Sasuke. So that was Itachi's room....Yea I knew who Itachi was but I never met him. I know what he did to this village but I didn't think of it personally until recently. Sasuke's brother killed my parents too...but I knew that living for revenge wasn't healthy...right?

"Here, you can change into this but don't walk out in it." A piece of navy blue cloth hits my face and lands in my hands. It was large T-shirt that looked to end at mid thigh. I don't know about this...Sasuke throws shorts at me and I walk in to change in the bathroom. I come back out and see Sasuke already in bed. 

I nervously tip toe and slide into the sheet. Sasuke was facing away from me which hurt for some reason but I decided not to think much of it as I turned my back to his, my eyes slowly closing from the warmth of the bed.

"Goodnight Sasuke."

"Night...Y/N"

'Tomorrow is a new day.'

----------------------------

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 '𝚎𝚎𝚔' 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽!