Chapter 24 - Past Few Years

It has been 3 years since then. 3 years. Doesn't seem like a long time , after all time does fly when you are with the people who you love. Seulgi and Taeyong both have stable jobs , they bought a house together and live there peacefully.
Seulgi did forgive her mother eventually. She thought it was a waste if her mother realized her mistake and Seulgi didn't forgive her. She didn't want to regret not talking to her mother. Her mother cried and apologized many times , Seulgi felt empathy and forgave her , but she never forgot what she went through.

Doyoung and Sooyoung had been dating since two years, they took one year to figure out their feelings , if they were sure or not. Doyoung took some time to get over Joohyun , and in the process , he completely fell for Sooyoung. Doyoung's father passed away 6 months ago , Doyoung was shattered , Sooyoung was the only one keeping him happy. She was very happy of course , her crush liked her back. It was a very nice sight for all the couples in their friend group to see, they had been rooting for them since the start.

Seulgi's father was now married to another woman, who he loved dearly. Seulgi had a step-mom. Her real mother didn't mind , she realized her mistakes , and distanced herself from Seulgi and her father. Her and Seulgi met once in a while to keep the relationship going. Seulgi also had a step brother named Lee Minhyung. At first she thought he was related to Taeyong , but he wasn't. To her surprise , he was dating one of her friends , Yerim.

She soon found out that her mother was also seeing other people . She felt happy , that her mother will also find happiness. Sometimes , she wondered what it would be like if her dad didn't have debts , how happy her family would be. Life was good for all of them , they had their fare share of success. Youngho had even gotten married to Joohyun 3 months ago. Life was good for them too.

A few months later , it was Taeyong and Seulgi's third anniversary. Taeyong couldn't believe it. It was the third year he had spent together with the love of his life. Who would have known that someone he coincidentally saw , would be the one? They had gone through thick and thin together , when Doyoung's father passed away , it was hard on Taeyong too , after all he was a father figure to him. Seulgi gave him undying support a that time. At a point of time , Seulgi was diagnosed with anxiety. Her doctor had told her , that her blood pressure was dropped alarmingly low , and she was loosing weight quickly too. After hearing this , Taeyong didn't get sleep the next day. He thought it was something deadly.

The next day he woke up and saw Seulgi sleeping beside him , and he couldn't take it. He started crying.

"Seulgi , I can't live without you please don't leave me" he said sobbing and bending down to hug her.

"Taeyong?" Seulgi said , waking up from her sleep to see taeyong crying in her lap , where he was hiding his face.

She laughed so loud , seeing him in this state.

"Pabo! I'm not leaving you! You should be the one staying with me! You have to help me recover right?" She said stroking his hair.
"Right..." Taeyong said.
He took intensive care of her , he made sure she didn't take so much stress , didn't skip meals , and ate a lot of sweet food to increase her blood pressure , and in a few moths she was back to normal.

Today was their third anniversary. He wanted to spend every day of his life with her. He wanted to be with her forever , but does she feel the same?

Taeyong couldn't answer that. He would just have to ask.