Chapter 9 - Drunk Unveiling

Suh Youngho. Moon Taeil's long lost friend. He entered the party , nobody noticing him as of now. He headed up to the DJ's booth and meet Taeil. As he was heading back into the party , he bumped into Joohyun . Youngho knew Joohyun , they were childhood friends. They were almost inseparable, Joohyun grew feelings for him , one day , she mustered up the courage to confess , and when she did , he gladly accepted , he liked her too. They dated for about a year when Youngho had to leave Korea for educational reasons. They lost contact ever since then , and both of them did miss each other . And seeing each other like this , at a party , they realized how long it had been since they saw each other .

Youngho was way taller now , and his face had become more manly , Joohyun had also grown in height , her face had become more slender.  She stared at Youngho for a minute before he asked her a question.
"Hey .... how have you been...?" He asked in a soft voice.
"I've been good , what about you?" She asked.
"I've missed you a lot Joohyun... would you like to spend some time with me?" He said sincerely.
"Sure... let me let my friend know" she said , trying to find Seulgi .

As she found Seulgi , she quickly dragged her to the bar . She ordered 6 shots . She told Seulgi to drink 3. She herself downed 2 and told her about Youngho . Seulgi knew about Youngho . She understood and started having the alcohol as Joohyun finished hers and left Seulgi .

Taeyong and Doyoung on the other hand , were having a lot of fun by them selves , they were dancing in the center of the dance floor , having the time of their lives . After the got tired , they went and sat near the bar , not noticing Seulgi .
They ordered two glasses of beer.
"I bet I can beat you in chugging this glass hyung!" Doyoung challenged.
"Are you sure..? I'm not carrying you home when your drunk" Taeyong said .
"Yeah I'm sure now cmon let's race" he said , excited.
"As you wish" Taeyong muttered.

They began racing , chugging the alcohol as fast as they could , Taeyong obviously won  , he had a better alcohol tolerance . Doyoung finished after him , and was wasted , Taeyong told Taeil to send Doyoung home because he wanted to hang out at the party for a little longer . Taeil helped out and sent Doyoung home . Taeyong downed some shots after he was gone .

Seulgi finished her shots , she was drunk , not wasted but she was not in her senses. Taeyong was drunk too , he didn't know what he was saying . Taeyong walked to the dance floor and started dancing , with a bright smile on his face , having a lot of fun . Seulgi saw him dancing and went to join him . She put a big smile on her face and let loose on the dance floor next to Taeyong. He noticed her.

"DaYmMm GiRl yOu gOt sOmE NiCe mOvEs" he said in an unstable voice.
"Ah thank youuuu , youuu have some nice moves toooooo" she said .
He looked at Seulgi who was smiling .
"You should smile more often , it really suits you ... Seulgi !" He said.
"Ahhh yes Seulgi ... I met you today!!" He said recalling.
"Also youuuu should knowwww.... I lied to youuuuu" he said.
"I lied to you tooooo" she said giggling.
The laughed in Union , stepping off the dance floor , Seulgi spotted Joohyun and Youngho , holding hands , dancing. She winked at Joohyun . She turned back to Taeyong and told him to sit with her.
"I don't spend money because I'm saving for something extremely important , not because I'm poor. I am an orphan ... adopted .... I had a childhood where people used to blackmail me for being an orphan , my parents didn't leave anything behind for me .... I'm saving money so that my future kids don't have to go through any of that. I want them to live a nice childhood . I don't want their childhood to be like mine." He confessed.

Seulgi was amazed . How can he be so mature , yet so silly at the same time? Her heart automatically built a kind of admiration for him. Her drunk self started think of Taeyong as one of the men she would fall for.
"You know , you should think about yourself sometimes , your future kids and wife wouldn't like it if you starved yourself for them.." she said.
"Also for me.... that day... I was in a mess because I was abused . Abused by my mother , she hit me . You got the first rank at school , the one my mother wanted me to get. She hit me , drank alcohol and broke the glass in front of me. I ran away and saw you....." she said.
Taeyong's brain froze when he heard what Seulgi had to say. She got abused ..? By her mother...? Because of his actions.....?