Chapter 11 - Late Night Texts

Seulgi hadn't seen Joohyun the day of the party. She knew Joohyun loved Youngho so she didn't doubt that she would be spending time with him . Joohyun had texted her anyways , but the problem was , that it was the weekend , usually on the weekends , seulgi and Joohyun would go to the mall with Seungwan , Yerim and Sooyoung but now since Joohyun isn't here , she would have to go to the mall with just Sooyoung since Yerim and Seungwan were busy studying . She wanted to stay in and study too but Sooyoung didn't let her.

Meanwhile Doyoung was still pissed at Taeyong . He didn't tell him about Seulgi , he felt sad about that , worse that he was hungover , but the worst part was that his crush , Joohyun was gone , with her boyfriend Youngho . He was in a very bad condition , he almost locked himself in a room for the day , but Taeyong stopped him . He had to cheer him up ... he couldn't see his brother from another mother like this. He decided to take him shopping. Since Doyoung was a fashion freak and was a foodie too , he thought the mall would be perfect.

While Taeyong dragged Doyoung to the mall , Seulgi and Sooyoung were ordering some coffee for themselves. Doyoung and Taeyong also came to the coffee shop that time , to smooth their hangovers. Seulgi spotter Taeyong first , immediately getting flustered after seeing him . Meanwhile Sooyoung couldn't believe her eyes. The ice queen herself was melting! Taeyong soon spotted Seulgi too , he flashed a smile at her hoping to see her smile , a face that he really liked to see . She lightly smiled back and headed out of the shop , dragging Sooyoung with her.

"Care to explain what the hell is going on ?" Doyoung said , his eyebrow raised , as Taeyong faced him after seeing Seulgi walk away.
"Uhh you see..." he stuttered.
"Welll I'm going to find out from you or should I run to her and ask her?" He asked in a teasing manner.
"Ok ok listen , when we went out that day , when you were drunk , i saw her messed up , she saw me saving money and we decided to meet and tell each other why we were doing that. But about that.... we both lied , yesterday at the party , we got drunk confessed the truth and fell asleep and Taeil dropped us at her house so I accidentally slept there." He said all in one breath , exhaling deeply after he was done.
"That's all? Did you forget about the you crushing on her part..?" Doyoung asked smirking.
"Me? Crushing on her? Doyoung get your mind straight. I started talking to her 2 days ago!" He said.
"Fine whatever , I'm going to Panda Express ... follow me if you want ." He said , still pissed at Taeyong for not telling him what happened.
Taeyong sighed , chuckled at Doyoung's behavior and followed him .

Sooyoung didn't bother asking Seulgi about Taeyong . She knew if they had anything , Seulgi would tell Joohyun , and Joohyun wouldn't be able to keep the secret and she would spill it to the rest of them . She assumed that he was just a friend. She left Seulgi home , when she got shocked again when Seulgi smiled at her before waving her goodbye.
"He really must be a good friend huh?" She said.

The night came and Taeyong was taking a shower . Doyoung was about to go to his room when he saw Taeyong's phone on the table , lying there , untouched . He quickly ran to it and unlocked it (yes he knew Taeyong's password) . He searched for Seulgi's name , knowing that if he smiled at her , he had to have her number. He smiled in victory seeing Seulgi's contact.
Seulgi Smile 😃 
He texted her .
Taeyong: Hey. This is taeyong. You know you have a nice smile :)
Doyoung texted her in behalf of Taeyong. He then left the phone and went to his room to sleep and locked his door so that Taeyong wouldn't kill him.

Taeyong stepped out of the shower to see his phone lighting up with a notification.
Seulgi: Thank you but random?
It was from Seulgi . He saw the message above that and closed his eyes out of frustration.
"I'll kill you one day Kim Doyoung!!!" He screamed as Doyoung chuckled behind the door.

Seulgi + Taeyong chat room.
Taeyong: Sorry if that sounded flirty...it was just my roommate being annoying :/
Seulgi: Ah it's ok... I guess..
Taeyong: but you do have a nice smile , if I'm being honest.
Seulgi: Thank you :) I would smile in real life if this happened in real life...
Taeyong: I will take you up on that offer.. I love seeing you smile so watch out ! I might make you smile more often!
Seulgi: looking forward to it! :)