Chapter 13 - Thank you

They walked back home together laughing , Taeyong's house being a little further from Seulgi's. They bid their goodbyes after reaching Seulgi's house , and agreed to see each other the next day . Both of them went home and studied , scores being important to both of them . Seulgi then went to a supermarket to buy herself some instant food for her dinner , she didn't feel like cooking. She saw a man there , someone who kept looking at her from far , he didn't look creepy , in fact he looked married and happy , she didn't know why he was looking at her , not looking , more like staring . She shrugged it off and went home running , trying to avoid the man , thankfully he didn't follow her. She reached him feeling weird about what just happened . She tried forgetting about it and went to play some music. She check her phone to see messages from Joohyun . She had told her to be ready tomorrow, there was another party, this one held by Youngho . Remembering how the last party turned out , she gladly accepted the offer , and said she would be there . Now feeling sleepy , she switched off all the lights and fell asleep.

The next day , she went to her locker and opened it , to find a note kept neatly on top of her books , and on top of the note was a small chocolate.

"You said you want me to make you smile , so I'm on my mission ma'am ... I hope you like chocolate.... I like it because it's almost as sweet as your smile. :)"
-your smile man

She couldn't contain her smile when she saw the note , she took the chocolate and pulled it to her chest hugging it tight as she was craving chocolate at that time.
Taeyong saw her reaction from behind the wall near the locker , he smiled to himself , knowing he achieved his goal.
The school day passed , now time for the party , Seulgi decided to put some effort in her outfit . The also time she showed up in a hoodie and a skirt , she was sure to up her game this time. She wore something nice and stylish , also party worthy.

Taeyong was also dressing up , he didn't want to make a bad impression

Taeyong was also dressing up , he didn't want to make a bad impression .

Joohyun and Seulgi went with Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yerim , while Taeyong went with Doyoung and Jaehyun

Seulgi entered the venue , Taeyong was already there . He saw her and was amazed . He never saw her wearing bright colors . I'm fact , she looked better in bright colors. He smiled seeing she was trying something new. Joohyun spent the night with Youngho , leaving Seulgi as soon as she saw him , the rest of them went on to dance . Seulgi stayed behind. She spotted Taeyong, who looked undeniably attractive that night. She headed to Taeyong who was sitting with Doyoung near the bar. He saw Seulgi approaching him and quickly told Doyoung to shoo off. He pushed him to get some drinks . Seulgi reached Taeyong .

"Hey" she said smiling.
"Hi" he smiled back.
"Do you like the party?" She asked.
"Well not my kinda thing but I don't mind it" he said.
"Yeah same..." she said.
"So...are you going to drink..?"he asked
"Well...I would but I'm I don't want to end up like last time" she said smiling wider this time.
"Haha... but I've listened to your advice...I'm focusing on myself more than saving as much as I can..." he said.
"I can even buy a drink for myself now!" He added
"And one for you too!" He said with more excitement in his tone .
"Oh ok... I'm glad you listened to me" she said the smile never disappearing fro her face.
"Drinksssss areeee hereeeeeeee~" Doyoung said .

He gave them their drinks and left , knowing Taeyong wanted to talk to Seulgi alone , since he pushed him away some time ago.
"Seulgi... I want to tell you something" he said , looking straight into her eyes , the smile still on his face.
"Thank you...." he said .
"Thank you .... because of you I realized , what I was doing was wrong , I shared some feelings with you , the ones I couldn't even tell my best friend side birth... I don't know why , but I did , and I'm so thankful for it...so thank you" he said sincerely , his voice laced with happiness.

Seulgi nodded at him and smiled.
"Thank you too , I have only told Joohyun about my problem , my drunk self managed to tell you about it , and I'm so grateful it did , because of you I have learnt how to smile more . At a point of life , I never smiled because I had nothing to smile about. Thanks to you , I have my reason to smile again." She said .
He immediately hugged her . She hugged back.
"I will always make you smile" he said.
"Yeah , I'm so glad. It's like I have someone who I can share everything with now. Thank you" She said.
Both of them were smiling the whole night, never letting their curved lips rest.