Chapter 10 - You Will Be Fine

Taeyong quickly took her in his arms . He hugged her tight. It was the only thing he could think of at that time. He patted her back and comforted her as she wrapped her hands around his back .
"I'm so sorry .... I didn't know" Taeyong said.
"It's ok ... I am used to it" Seulgi said .
Taeyong started to think ... now he knew why Seulgi didn't smile often . There was nothing for her to smile about . He wanted to see her smile , he wanted to be the reason she can smile. His drunk self only thought about this . He let go of the hug and flashed her a smile . She slightly smiled back and he swore he saw one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen . Seulgi was so delighted that someone was understanding her , she jumped into Taeyong's arms again .
"Thank you.... so much" she mumbled.
"You will be fine" he said caressing her back.

Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms . Taeil saw them there and sent both of them to Seulgi's house since he didn't want to disturb Doyoung.

Seulgi woke up with a huge headache. She groaned as she tried to get up from the bed . She then realized an arm was holding her down. There was an arm around her waist . She screamed loudly , not remembering bringing a guy home. Taeyong woke up , terrified from the scream. Seeing himself in unfamiliar surroundings , he screamed himself . He noticed Seulgi next to him.
"What am I doing here?!" He shouted.
"I don't know shouldn't I ask you that?!" Seulgi shouted back.
She quickly got up from the bed and told him to get off too .
"Do what should we do now?" He asked.
"I don't know..... just take a shower for a moment , freshen up ... my head is bursting...." she said heading to the shower herself , she handed him a hoodie , some sweatpants and a towel.
She then locked her bathroom door and had a shower . She tried to remember what happened , putting her entire focus on it . She finally remembered. She told Taeyong?!?

Taeyong asked the servant for a washroom . He headed inside and had a shower . He remembered yesterday's events and still felt bad for Seulgi . She suffered that day because he came first. It wasn't his fault but he still felt guilty .

After freshening up , they faced each other . The atmosphere was extremely awkward , but not that uncomfortable. She stared at him , his wet hair falling on his forehead , his eyebrows knitted in confusion. He was looking at her , her checks now free of the red hand print , her hair tied back neatly and her lips having a slight red tint. Seulgi now realized it . He was really good looking.

She invited him for breakfast and gave him some hangover medicines while taking some herself .
"You know .... I am always there if you need to talk to someone" he said.
"What...?" She asked in confusion.
"You can talk to me .... when you feel sad and lonely... I will be there..." he said with a comforting smile.
She smiled back , nodding at him , remembering how her comforted her last night , how she felt safe to tell someone her emotions .

They exchanged numbers and Taeyong left her house to got to his own place.
He was bombarded by questions by Doyoung once he reached home .
"Where were you? Why did you leave me home ? What happened after I was gone? How can you not come home?!" He shouted.
Taeyong answered all his questions and plopped on the bed . He was still thinking about Seulgi. He ruffled his hair in frustration. He wanted to do something to make Seulgi happy.