Chapter 7 - Hiding Facts

Before Taeyong went to meet Seulgi , he visited his parents crematory . They were the "them" that he told Doyoung about . He sat in front of the glass door , that covered the beautiful flower decorated pots that held the remains of his parents. There were pictures of him and then behind the glass door . Seeing them , he started tearing up on his own , unknowingly . He was so tired of it , he was sick of living his life , pretending to be a happy person , pretending to be fine when he really wasn't .

"Why didn't you take me with you , Eomma , Appa?" He sobbed , wondering why his fate was like this.
"Why did you leave me here in this world , where no one gives me affection like you would..?" He questioned .
" I hope you are enjoying up there... you wouldn't like seeing me in this condition if you were here..." he whispered , out of breath from crying.
He gathered himself, got up and dried his tears , he bid his parents goodbye and headed towards the cafe .

Seulgi has reached the cafe , she went in and sat on the table where she was about to order a drink when Taeyong joined her .
"Hey..." he said , in an a tired and groggy voice.
"Heyy..." she replied in a confused tone of why Taeyong was sounding so sad. He was usually always smiling .
She called the waitress and ordered a hot latte to enjoy in the cold weather . He didn't order anything.
After the waitress left , there seemed to be an uncomfortable silence between them . They weren't close , in fact , this might be the third time they ever talked .
"So.... , the thing is.... I'm not that hungry ... I won't eat." Taeyong said.
"Are you sure?" Seulgi asked , thinking that the pizza and cookie was the only thing he must have eaten all day.
His stomach grumbled in protest , embarrassing him.
He got flustered and cursed at himself in his mind .
She chuckled and ordered a americano along with a pastry for him .
He gave her an appreciating smile while still avoiding eye contact.
"Sooo ... the reason why we are here... why aren't you eating? It's not like you don't have the hunger.." she asked.
"Well , we had a deal right I tell you my secret and you tell me yours ?" He said , not afraid to look her in the eyes anymore.
"Yeah , sure , you go ahead first." She said .
Both of them had no intentions of sharing the real reasons behind their actions . They just wanted to know the others secret.
"So the thing is.. that day I had limited money , I was saving it for a bus ride , and today , I didn't feel like having coffee , but I'll have it since I'm hungry now..." he said lying , none of this was true.
"Your turn" he said , avoiding his topic , trying to focus on her.
She suspected him , it didn't sound like he would have problems with money , she had looked at him from afar many times because of Doyoung. Doyoung was rumored to have an attraction for Joohyun.

"Oh okay.." she mumbled , coming to the conclusion that he was lying.
"Well , the day you saw me ... first of all I want you to remove that image of me from your mind.. actually the stray dog had attacked me , that's why I was disheveled that day ." She said , lying too.
Taeyong didn't believe her story either , she wouldn't have a handprint on her cheek if she got attacked by a dog.
He also figured that she was lying.
Both of them had no trust in each other.., they had small talk about school and finished their drinks and parted ways almost as soon as they met.
But that wasn't the only time they were seeing each other today...