Chapter 13

Aryan & Geet are in the parking slot of her apartment looking at each other of not knowing what to say.

Geet broke the silence, "Well, Thanks for the dinner. It was great knowing you" she said with a blush.

Aryan chuckled looking at her blushing face, "Indeed, it was great night for me. Thank you too"

"You can leave" after a long silence again, she asked him to leave but still he hesitates to leave.

"Shall i come and drop you till your doorstep" he asked her while taking a step towards her.

She blinked at him for few seconds and said yes later hesitantly.

She guided him towards the lift, he allowed her to go in first and then he followed her. She pressed the 3rd floor button and waiting for the lift to start.

It started off with a jerk and he exclaimed, "Woah, what's that jerk?"

She giggled looking at him and said, "Old building and old lift. We used for it"

"Why don't you change it?" he asked her looking around inside the lift.

"I'm pretty comfortable her and we are completely safe here. We have families as our neighbours and they are very helpful. I don't see any need for me to change this place" she justified her staying in this old building when he makes a face looking at the surroundings.

When they reached their floor, she walked out followed by Aryan and as he said he accompanied her until her doorstep.

She turned back looking at him, "Thanks for dropping me till  my doorstep. I think you can leave now. It's late for you"

He looked at her and sighed as he moved the hair that had spread across her forehead, leaned towards her to make her step back a little, he placed a soft kiss on her cheeks whispering, "Good Night"

Before she react for his kiss, he left her apartment in a swift through the stairs instead of taking the life risking lift.

She rubbed her cheeks with a smile and walked inside her flat only to face her dearest friend who is ready to bombard her with lot of questions.

"So, it seems like he likes you" Sonam tried to reasoning his activities with Geet.

"I don't think so" Geet refused to accept what her friend says.

"Why so? Don't you see that how much he is trying to get close to you" Sonam is trying to make her understand.

"I know he is wants to come close to me but you cannot decide that it is because he likes me" Still she doesn't want to accept the reason Sonam gave.

"Okay, Will check that then. If he ask you out again tomorrow, definitely he is interested in you and you have to accept it. What say?" Sonam said.

Geet, "He won't ask me" but Sonam interrupted her, "You don't decide for him. If he ask you out again, it's confirmed that he is interested in you and you have to accept it"

Geet sighed, "Okay, will see"

******

Next day in Office, Geet was excited thinking about her conversation with her friend and expecting Aryan's arrival to know what's his thoughts about her.

With no more delay, Aryan walked out from the elevator and put a halt in front of her cabin looking at her who is seriously typing out something in her system.

He adjusted his throat to make her feel his presence and as he expected she looked up at him and got up seeing him starring at her with a smile on his face.