Chapter 8

Aryan couldn't control his laughter seeing Geet keeps blinking at Heena and him. He is amused seeing her reaction.

"Hey, Are you ok?" Heena asked her and said, "I hope you also waiting for a partner like me"

"Uh..huh...yes...no" Geet just blabbered whatever it came in her mouth.

Aryan couldn't stand anymore controlling his laugh, he said, "Geet, you booked the table for lunch right?"

Geet turned to look at Aryan with her wide opened eyes, "Yes" replied in a low tone.

"Well, it's time for us to go now. Go to your place and pack your things. We both will join at your desk soon" he signed Geet to leave.

As if she was already waiting for that moment, she fled away from there to her desk to breathe.

She drank a whole bottle of water and started pacing in her desk here and there thinking another plan to overcome this situation.

Her thoughts gets distracted hearing Heena's voice, "Honey, shall we go?"

Geet gulps looking at Heena who is giving a pleasant smile looking at her and Aryan is standing behind her watching with an amused smile in his face.

Aryan guides Heena towards the lift giving a cue to Geet to follow them. Geet grabs her purse and followed them thinking, "Oh god, What's happening? What did i get into? I don't want Aryan to find my lie"

Inside the lift, Heena wraps her arms around Geet's shoulder making her look small and of course she is small compared to Heena's height.

Geet turned to look up at her to give a fake smile and her gaze moved towards Aryan who raised his left brow and winked at her.

Geet narrowed her eyes towards him and gives him a sharp glare thinking, "I'll not let you win that easily Mr.Aryan"

Aryan gets alert seeing her gaze gets changed suddenly, instead of fear or un easiness, he finds something like she is challenging him through her eyes.

Soon, the elevator reached the ground floor, the trio gets into his car and drives to the restaurant she reserved.

*****

The three of them gets seated into their table, Heena and Geet sit beside each other while Aryan take his place opposite to them.

By now, Geet understand that Aryan is trying to make her blurt out the truth about her personality and now she decided to play along with him.

Before Heena ask her anything, she asked her so many personal questions like, "How long she has been into this personality? What about her family? Did she have any relationship before? etc...etc..." which makes not only Heena but Aryan also shocked.

Their lunch came but Geet's questions were not stopped and she shown more interest in knowing Heena's likes and dislikes. All over the lunch time, it was only Geet asking questions, Heena answering her questions and Aryan just stare at her silently.

Often Heena glanced at Aryan and they both exchange some words through their eyes which was noticed by Geet.

Once they finished up with their lunch, while going out Heena asked her, "So? What have you decided about our relationship?"

Geet confidently looked at her and said, "I'm sorry but I'm already into a relationship"

Both Heena and Aryan gets shocked hearing her. Geet chuckled in her mind seeing Aryan's shocking reaction and gave him back his usual smirk.

Heena understand the tension between Aryan and Geet, she informed that she is leaving stating she has some other work.

"It was nice meeting you, Heena" Geet said it from her heart and wished to meet her again if possible.