Chapter 15: Interlude V

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts

'Telephonic Conversations'

\\\"Memories"///

<Sounds Rather than Actual words>

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

Monday 20th, October 2015

11:30 AM

*************************************************

By the time Peter and Derek had managed to find their way back to the cafeteria, they were greeted by a cacophony of noise; it really reminded him of the caterwauling Frenchman from an ancient Gaul village in the middle of nowhere.

"What in the—"

"Stiles", Derek breathed and rushed past him, ignoring the hunter who had a firm grip on said teen he hovered anxiously, "Is he okay, is he hurt, why are we here? We should take him to a hospital", he demanded hands reaching out to take, but not really touching the boy.

"He's fine, well fine-ish", Chris Argent corrected, and "We were just about to take him to the infirmary when we came upon you two", he stated softly, eyes on James who nodded.

"I'm coming with you", Derek stated without waiting for any input from anyone else.

"We should go then", the hunter agreed he told his companion to stay, and pausing in front of Peter he hummed, "They're in conference room 2, you should really be there as the Left Hand, your pack Elder is already there", he warned and then he walked past Peter.

Derek barely nodded at him before following the Hunter down the path.

Peter turned to the lone hunter who nodded at him;

"This way", the man said and guided him through another set of corridors before stopping in front of a large door, he knocked once and at a light 'Enter' he opened the door.

"Ah James", someone called identifying the man easily. "You're back and you brought a guest?" a crisp female voice greeted them.

James stepped aside and showed them Peter's visage.

"Ah. Hello Peter Hale, it's been a while", she addressed quietly.

Peter looked up and nodded politely at a woman with white hair, cut in a shoulder-length bob-cut, her heart-shaped face the perfect frame to twinkling mischievous brown eyes as she smirked at him slightly amused and more than a little delighted at Talia's shock just barely suppressed, it would fool the humans but half the room was made up of werewolves.

"Madame Carver, it's an honor to meet you again", he stated politely.

Madame Carver smiled softly, "It's an honor to see you too, my boy, it truly has been a while, and six years I say?" she smiled again pleasantly.

"Yes Ma'am", he answered grinning boyishly at her as he made his way to stand beside his alpha and his Elder as well.

They were interrupted from further conversational pleasantries as the door to the conference opened for a second time and the sheriff walked in;

"Ah good you're all here", he stated and then turned to the hunters first, "First of all, thank you for bringing back my son", he stated bowing respectfully to James and The Black Hunters and then nodding as they replied accordingly, "Second of all, the only people in this room, are the people who were present on the site, excluding the druids still working on finding out how a demon breached their defenses", he stated with barely concealed anger. After a pause, he continued, "As such, no one else will be permitted to enter this conference room until we finish this debrief. However long that takes", he warned everyone strictly with a tone that suggested it brooked no argument.