Chapter 3: Basted Eggs, Chocolate & Hounding Black's

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts or Stiles' diary Entries

'Old dialogues memories, spoken out loud thoughts, the past in general...'

///Memories in Stiles' diary entries//

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

Saturday 18th, October, 2015

12:00 PM

*************************************************

Stiles hated Beacon Hills.

And yet for once Beacon Hills, actually no scratch that, he hated Beacon Hills, groaning pitifully at the god awful noise slowly torturing him.

"What in the name of the gods?" he groaned painfully.

"That would be the hangover", an amused voice offered.

"Ugh", he whined, "I'd say just kill me", he huffed trying to crawl under the person speaking, much to their amusement, "But I've been gifted a new lease on life, and I think my magic would take offense", he moaned weakly, "Make it stop", he pleaded, "Who is awake at this ungodly hour?" he demanded, there was so much noise outside the bedroom window.

"It's noon", Peter huffed curling around the lump currently crawling under him, turning them both around, just as Stiles jack-knifed up and promptly whimpered;

"Fuck!" he hissed placing his forehead into his hands, "Ow that hurt", he moaned pitifully all over again.

"Was that necessary?" Peter asked placing a hand on his nape, and pulling the pain from his body.

"My phone, I need my phone!" he hissed a tad frantic, "Also thank you, that feels awesome", he fisted the air weakly.

"Sure, and you're welcome", he said and offered him the phone on his side of the nightstand.

"Thanks", he said and sagged back into Peter's warmth.

Switching the phone on, he whined pitifully at the thirty-six missed calls from Cora Hale. One from his dad and two from Scott, those last two were baffling, but he'd worry about them later, priorities first.

Choosing his dad first he hummed as he waited for the call to connect;

'Stiles', his dad answered easily.

"Hey dad how's the conference?" he asked casually wincing at the noise his father let out, a deep-seated groaning, "Uh dad?" he asked baffled.

'It's Rafael', he said the name like particularly foul creature had stepped into the room, a sense Stiles understood easily, 'He's managed to speak up as a de-facto leader for the opposing counsel, he wants to bring the archaic hunter system back online', he sighed heavily.

"That's barbaric, dad you have to stop him!" he hissed through the pain.

'Believe me kid, we're trying. Parrish is in the command center searching for information to any ties with the Gerard, I called Chris too and he's on it. He'll call you soon, so stay awake', he ordered sharply.