Chapter 9: How to Pick Up Girls in a Maze

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts 

'"Old dialogues memories, spoken out loud thoughts, the past in general..."

''Telephonic conversations'

///Memories in Stiles' diary entries//

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

*************************************************

In case time is confusing:

6:00 >> Breakfast

6:30 - 7:00 >> Maya explaining about the Maze

7:00 - 7:25 >> Using time to explain about chess and Clara's team coming up with a strategy

7:35 - 7:55 >> Stiles letting his team rest.

8:00 >> RED Team entered the Maze

8:15 >> It's been about fifteen minutes...

*************************************************

Monday 20th, October 2015

8:15 AM

*************************************************

Stiles hated Beacon Hills.

It's not that he minded being haunted, but when he had a mission to run, having two shadows follow him everywhere like lost little ducklings made for difficult workings. He inadvertently could almost hear Allison make another dig about the dangers of being a leader.

It had been fifteen minutes since they'd entered the maze, whatever Erica had done was easily discovered by Alicia who could see an ash line, she crouched down and hummed, "We should walk over it, it's not mountain Ash, but mistletoe that's been keyed with a ward, it's like a warning bell to let anyone know we've entered. They probably have a druid on standby, and their druid will know it's been changed", she informed them.

Stiles nodded, and he'd already ordered the Catwalkers to start climbing, he used his magic to make sure that the mistletoe wouldn't send signals even if they jumped over the line.

Sana paused, "Can we sing?" she asked him before they walked into the Maze.

"If you can, why?" he asked.

"There's a song that can help us, I have the music on my phone", she said, "And our job is..." she trailed off without saying anything out loud.

"Knock yourself out, it'll be interesting to see if we can hear it over all that crap you're wearing", he muttered amusedly.