Chapter 5: Of Snakes and Human Affairs

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts or Stiles' diary Entries

'Old dialogues memories, spoken out loud thoughts, the past in general...'

///Memories //

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

Sunday 19th, October, 2015

9:00 AM

*************************************************

Stiles hated Beacon Hills.

Groaning awake he blearily blinked at the figure sitting beside his bed, "Maya?" he asked baffled as he squinted at her, "What are you doing in my room?" he asked warily.

"We aren't in your room sweetie", she informed him, and "We're in the High School infirmary at Ares Arena", she informed him.

"Ugh", he answered struggling to sit up and thanking her as she stood up to help him, she gently eased him back and he hummed, "What time is it?" he asked softly.

"Nine", she answered, "In the morning, we only answered the call from your father", she stated handing him his phone, "But you're a very busy man Mr. Stilinski, that phone of yours rang so many times, I had to stuff it into a box to silence it, without a password I couldn't change the ringer settings", she muttered handing him a glass of water.

Taking slow sips, he nodded and then winced.

"Yeah, I wouldn't recommend that", Maya informed, her voice still holding that quiet quality to it, that set the hair on his skin to stand on end, it was eerie.

"You're being very careful with me", he noted, "It's creepy, please stop", he hissed warily. "Also, what happened?" he asked confused.

"Well that's the last time I'll try to be considerate. I told Daniel it would be creepy, but do people listen to me oh no, when the package is this pretty and talented? Hmph!" she tossed her hair back, back to her normal attitude.

Stiles snorted, one hand flailing in her general direction, "That's so much better", he laughed wincing again, "Concussion I take it?" he asked holding his head.

"Amongst other things, Daniel didn't call off the fight, so both you and Ms. Hale lost quite a bit of blood before we noticed, and unlike you, Ms. Hale replenished a lot of her energy by eating. Since you passed out, Anya and Dr. Lombardo could only provide basic medical attention. Anya healed you and Dr. Lombardo put that in", she pointed at the I.V inserted in his hand.

Stiles nodded, "Understood. Anya healed me?" he asked warily.

Magic healing probably, it might have conflicted with his own healing abilities, he'd have to find her and talk to her and soon.

"Speaking of Anya, she said she'd like to meet you and check with you, Anya isn't versed in healing magic, she's been stupidly worried about you. Thankfully, this isn't a world only versed in fantasy, the doctors in the Ares Arena worked well into the night making sure you didn't end up with brain damage", she stated smirked.