Chapter 14: Interlude IV

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts

'Telephonic Conversations'

\\\"Memories"///

<Sounds Rather than Actual words>

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

Monday 20th, October, 2015

11:25 AM

*************************************************

In case time is confusing:

6:00 >> Breakfast

6:30 - 7:00 >> Maya explaining about the Maze

7:00 - 7:25 >> Using time to explain about chess and Clara's team coming up with a strategy

7:35 - 7:55 >> Stiles lets his team rest.

8:00 RED Team entered the Maze

8:15 it's been fifteen minutes...

11:05 Stiles pushes Cora into the basin valley area

11:15 EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS!!!

*************************************************

Derek and Peter stopped in front of large door, and they both paused;

"Did you hear that?"

They asked in unison, before nodding redundantly.

"I guess we found them", Derek stated unnecessarily.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Either that or someone has decided to take refuge in the Hale vault and made a home for themselves", he sassed sarcastically.

Derek rolled his eyes and then huffed, "Well why don't we make sure?" he suggested and just to see that infamous vein tick in Peter's forehead he yelled, "Cor!! YOU IN THERE!!!" he asked deliberately loud enough to cause a tremor to fill the space they stood in.

Peter sputtered and flailed uncharacteristically, "A-A-A-Are you mental?" he snapped causing Derek to force back his amused giggles that threatened to burst forth. "What if there really is someone in there, have you no self-preservation instinct?" he demanded tersely.

Derek raised a brow, "Paranoid much? And how would be defending our territory and the cubs, if we leave someone in our vault? With guests and Cora not a few feet away?" he asked baffled.

Peter scowled, "I just think you should learn to exercise some caution", he grumbled as he unsheathed his claws, reaching for the lock.

"At this point, if one of those three turns into a carrier for an embryo for the demon queen, I think facing it directly would yield a better result", Derek gruffed rolling his eyes.