Chapter 6: Chocolate & Bloody Mary

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts or Stiles' diary Entries

'Old dialogues memories, spoken out loud thoughts, the past in general...'

///Memories//

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

Sunday 19th, October, 2015

2:00 PM

*************************************************

Stiles hated Beacon Hills.

After Stiles had left Ares Arena and met up with his dad and showered. He'd driven with Cora and Walker in his jeep to Icicle Screams the very bizarrely named ice-cream shop in downtown Beacon Hills, and the only neutral store in Beacon Hills that worked as a popular bistro café that didn't feel threatened by the crazy blood war going on between the different factions.

This is of course why, Laura Hale simply could not stand for the fact that someone was having fun without her to overseer it, the hag.

They'd been joking and being merry, mostly talking about fighting stances and sparring against humans from a werewolf's point of view, when Laura Hale had called Cora and demanded why she was sitting with a former McCall pack member and forgetting her place. Cora had moved away from the table to take the call, and also to find out where her sister was so very clearly spying from. The argument lasted thirty seconds, Stiles counted and finally sighed long enough Walker frowned at him;

"Anyway Walker I just woke up from a really bad concussion, I seriously just want to go home and sleep some more, it's exhausting to be partners 24x7 and even on a Sunday. Look, Hale, I don't want to be here any longer than I have to. And neither do you, you only came with Cora because I'm her partner and you're her brother, obviously she couldn't visit a neutral member on her own, not when there could be any member's of McCall's pack circling like vultures", he scoffed disdainfully.

Walker raised a brow but stayed quiet, even Cora too shocked and bemused stayed quiet, not remotely paying attention to whatever Laura was saying.

"Besides we spend a few hours every day getting our asses realigned by demon hunters that are seriously on par with the creatures they hunt, and I graduated", he whined dramatically, facial expression wry, Walker looked away else he'd burst out laughing, "I mean I still am parsing through several college paraphernalia and brochures, at least on Sunday let a man sleep", he pouted and made a few silly faces at Cora.

Walker cleared his throat, "Don't be such a baby, we'll be clearing out of here soon enough", he said playing his part perfectly. "Cora's your partner and she was ordered to make sure you were doing okay, it'd be a hassle to be appointed a new partner after all the hard work she's already put in", he stated simply.

"How is that my fault, at this rate, I'm going to end up running into a McCall member, ugh, I already feel the hives popping up", he grouched pitifully.

Walker rolled his eyes and snorted, "Not my problem", he managed to say before picking up the menu to cover his face as he laughed, his shoulders shaking with silent heaves of laughter being released.