Short introduction...

... that is probably starting to be annoying, I'm sorry. But I'm living with the hope that new readers are joining us on the ride and I quickly want to say a few words to this story.

As you may read from the description, it's a bit dark. But it's nothing really intense, a lot of hurt/comfort and fluff. Nevertheless I want to warn you here, if you are easily scared there might be one chapter or two that could trigger you. I'm gonna mark them though and I really try to keep it as comfortable as possible because I'm no fan of super-intense-stuff either.

The ones who are with me for longer now know already that I am no native English speaker and that I'm always happy about constructive feedback (also on my grammar etc.) and that I do not ship Ant and Dec.

The beautiful Cover is created by CaramelPenguin so thank you my love, it's wonderful!

Right, the only thing left to say is that I (hopefully) will manage an updating routine and that I'd be super happy about your feedback in the comments or also about a vote. Stay safe out there and never forget you are beautiful!

xoxo

K, so I originally wanted to upload this story only when I have all chapters ready. I haven't. But i feel bad for not posting in such a long time so here you go. Updating rhythm is going to be idk. Maybe there or not. Enjoy!!