Chapter 18

"You can run but you can't hide. Emily Giffin"
*
**
***
****
*****

Stephen asked me out on a date. I didn't know what to say at first but when I told Ari about it. She persuaded me and said this might be the chance I need to get to know him better, so here we are at a restaurant.

I arrived at the restaurant few minutes before the agreed time. I decided to wait for him at the restaurant rather than sitting alone in my boring apartment. He walked in and the atmosphere changed, he walked like he own this place. We ordered two large pizza slice each and some cold drinks. We started to talk about different things.

We ordered more pizza. We'd been discussing about so many things, he told me about high school and college. I told him everything that happened since he left. I don't know why I told him but I felt comfortable telling him everything.

"Wow, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that"

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. Everything is fine now, I'm in a better place. My mother is in a better place where she don't have to worry about anything or anybody and my father is doing just fine"

"So you said you play guitar and piano?" I asked changing the topic

"Yeah"

"That's beautiful" I smiled.

"Thank you. I could play some to you if you let me invite you to my place for dinner"

"Oh...., that's so smooth"

"So???"

"I'll think about it" I smiled

"Okay, I'll be waiting patiently" he chuckled and we continued talking about other things.

"Excuse me, I need to take this call." He stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

"Sure"

I watched Stephen as he walked out of the restaurant. He looks so breathtaking as he strode majestically and I've been having so many bad thoughts about how I want him to fuck me. I find him attractive but I don't love him. Love is a very big word and I only love one person, I just like him but it's been long I had sex, it's been two years and my vibrator doesn't feel like the real thing.

My thought amused me and I smiled to myself. I still had my amused smile on my face as I turned to stare out of the restaurant's windows. I noticed someone at a little distance was staring at me. I stared back in wonder. He was putting on a black hoodie, has a phone in his hand and suddenly a text message entered my phone

Unknown: I have eyes everywhere Bella. Just because I'm not close to you doesn't mean I don't know what you are doing or I can't hear the conversation between the two of you. You are not going to his house and he will have to say bye to his hands if he continue touching you like that.

Wtf!!! My eyes widen and my breath hitched. The only person that can send this type of message is Sandro. The person I saw doesn't even look like Sandro, I turned to look at the person but there was nobody there. He was gone.

"No" I gasped. It can't be. I ran away from him, he can't be here, he shouldn't be here. I stood up and immediately left the restaurant.

I went straight to Ari's apartment.

"How was it? Why do you look so out of place? What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"I saw something but I wasn't sure what it was until I read the message on my phone" I muttered slowly taking a seat