Chapter 26

18months later.....

I travelled back with Sandro to the place where I grew up. I went to my mother's grave and asked if she still remember Sandro, I told her what has been going on in my life and how much I missed her. I also check up on my dad and he's now very sober. I got a small apartment and had him move in with me and it's been amazing. I now have my dad back, the man I loved when I was a little girl. He apologized and I forgave him, holding grudges won't bring back my mother and the only way I can also help myself is give as much love as I can to the only parent I have left.

Gio and Taraji are still together, they now have a son together and he's the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen. I was very happy to see her and apologized for leaving without an explanation. We had so many catching ups to do and so we did. I'm officially their son's godmother.

Stephen hasn't called me since I asked for space, I guess he already knows I'm back with Sandro. I'm scared he hasn't tried to get in touch with me which means he's planning something and I'm sure is not a good thing. I've talked to Sandro about it but he asked me not to worry that everything is going to be fine. Things have been awesome between me and Sandro, we went on couple of dates to make up for the times we were not together. We've been having lots and lots of sex too. I have guards that follow me around and there are guards stationed in my house too. I'm currently with Taj.

"So you still haven't heard from Stephen?" She asked

"Yes, I haven't and I'm scared he's planning something bad" I replied

"I also think so because why wouldn't he text or call for more than one year? From what I've heard about him, he's not someone to accept defeat" she said

"I used to think of calling him but I don't want to do anything that will hurt Sandro. He asked me to trust him and not do anything behind his back" I stated

"Everything will be fine." "We'll be careful and I'm sure Sandro will do anything and everything in his power to protect you" she added

"Yes, I believe him but I'm also scared for my dad. I hope he doesn't do anything to hurt him in order to get to me" I muttered

"You have nothing to be worried about and like I said everything will be fine. Trust Sandro, he won't let any harm come to you" she smiled

"Okay babes. Let's go shopping, I need to get some new clothes for my dad. I've asked to take him shopping but he refused. I'll have to get it for him without his consent, so I need your help in selecting clothes for him" I stated

"Alright, let me go check on Leandro to see if he's still sleeping, so I'll tell Gio to watch over him while we go shopping. I might as well get some clothes for Gio too" she said

"Okay, I'll wait here".

She came back 5mins later and we left. We had two bodyguards with us but I still feel paranoid like something bad is about to happen. We did shopping and I got few clothes for my dad, I'm sure he's going to love all of them. I'm just glad we're getting along very well now and I'm happy I can get him what he wants and take care of him. I still feel sad that my mom is not here with us but I'm also grateful I have my dad with me. Taj bought some clothes for Giovanni too. We left the store and decided to branch at a restaurant to eat lunch. We entered a small diner not too far from the store and placed an order.

"I need to use the restroom" I told her

"Okay dear" she said

I'm still feeling paranoid, I feel like there's someone watching me or following me but I can't see anybody, so maybe it's just my imagination and nobody is following me. I entered the restroom and did my business. I was washing my hand when I saw a figure behind me through the mirror. The man looks very scary, I turned immediately

"You're in the wrong place, this is the ladies room and not the gents" I told him, my voice shaky

"I know but I'm here for you" he smirked

"Wha.a.aaat?" I screeched

"Don't even try to scream, just follow me gently and I promise not to hurt you but if you try to act smart, you won't like what's going to happen to you" he threatened, his voice hard and matched the look on his face.

"How will you take me out of here without people seeing you?" I asked trying to stall time, hoping someone would enter

"That's none of your business" he said

He brought out a gun and pointed it at me.

"Now move slowly" he said

I was scared out of my mind, why can't someone just barge in. Why can't Taj come to check on me to know why it's taking me so long to come back but wait, I hope she doesn't come so this bastard won't shoot her. I moved towards the door and he followed me, I opened the door just to meet an equally scary man outside the door with a gun in his hand. The scary man outside led the way and I followed him, he passed through a door that led to the back of the diner and entered into a van in which I had no choice but to follow him. The second scary man entered and the van zoomed off. I couldn't see what's outside because it's all covered and dark. I know these are Stephen's men, that's why I'm not even arguing or fighting with them. I'm sure he's not gonna hurt me or just so I thought.

The van came to a stop and a man opened the door

"Come down" he roared

I just rolled my eyes at him and jumped out of the van. The driver zoomed off. We're in front of a big house or what you'll call a mansion. There were big ass scary looking men outside of the gate, the man that opened the door to the van gave one of them a signal and he opened the gate. I was escorted into the mansion. I was supposed to be scared but I'm not, maybe because I've been anticipating this day for a while now, I wanted to know what Stephen has in store for me. I just hope he doesn't hurt me but wait what am I even thinking about, we're talking about a very ruthless man here and I left him for his rival. Panic sets in and I starts fidgeting. "I just hope Taj finds out I left the diner and inform Sandro as soon as possible" I mumbled.

I walked up to one of the sofa and was about to sit down when I heard a voice behind me, a voice I've been dreading. I froze and wish I had a power to disappear

"If this is not the infamous Georgina Miles" Stephen bellowed

"Hi Stephen" I replied bored

"Just hi???" He laughed menacingly. "You asked for some time only for you to jump back on that bastard's dick??" He roared

"Stephen, it's" I tried to talk but he cut me off

"It's what? Huh? You want to be treated like a slut right? I treated you like a queen but you prefer to be treated like a slut since that's what you really are" he stated

This is the guy Sandro told me about, the real Stephen.

"I asked for some time but you should already know I was not going to come back after I found out about who you really are. You lied to me, you pretended to be who you're not. You cheated on me throughout the whole relationship. You think I don't know about the other woman, huh? To think that I was feeling guilty when I let Sandro touch me. You pretended to be the Stephen I knew when we were younger. I told you I left Sandro because he was in the mafia, you consoled me and told me you'll always be there for me and you pretended to be different. Sandro was even a better man that you are and you'll ever be. He doesn't even sell women and children or kill innocent people. You're a monster Stephen and I hate you" I finished in one breath.

He looked like he just saw a ghost and I smiled inwardly, feeling proud of myself.

"Take her to the basement now" he shouted.

I was roughly dragged by one of his stupid guards and was thrown into the cold floor of the basement. Did I talk too much? Why couldn't I even control myself? Now, I'm in a bigger trouble because of my big mouth. I just hope Sandro gets to my location soon.

Love Xo❤️🌹