Chapter 11

•Merle's POV•

I felt horrible, maybe even more than horrible. I've never hit a woman before, accident or not. What made it even worse is that it was her. It was Violet. Everything was going okay until I had to open my dumbass mouth. What made me feel even more worse was that, I didn't even make sure she was okay. She just got up and stormed away. I must of gotten her pretty good to make her fall like that. I never felt like this before. I wasn't the one to feel emotions. My baby brother was the soft one not me. He's the one who gave people a chance unlike me. I didn't even know what I was feeling for this girl. It sure as hell can't be love. I don't love anyone.

"It's your fault if she hates us" I heard Martinez venomous voice say. We had to go into the infirmity to tend our wounds.

"She's got a reason to hate me. Why would she hate you?" I said back. I was in no mood to talk to his sorry ass.

"I was part of it" he shook his head "she got hit because I moved"

"She shouldn't had gotten in the way" I spat. Part of me was calling me an idiot for hurting her. I didn't mean to, but I felt guilty.

"She wouldn't have had to if you would off shut your fucking mouth" he snapped at me. I've heard about never making a Mexican man. It's said they can be crazy when it comes to fighting, but I didn't give a damn.

"I was just stating the obvious" I smirked. Although I knew they've never done anything.

"Man, what the hell are on about?" he glared at me, my smirk only widen.

"You know" I grinned my hips, giving him a hint.

"You think I slept with her?" he looked at me in disbelief "is this what it is about?"

"What the hell you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow. He had completely lost me.

"You picked a fight with me and not only hurt violet, but offended her, just because your jealous?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"I ain't jealous" I stood up and glared at him.

"Yeah?" he walked up to me "then what do you call it?"

"Nothing because that's what it is" I said, I felt like I was lying to myself.

"Oh, okay. So you don't mind if I fuck her?" he smiled at me. I felt anger boiling inside of me. I swung my fist at him, knocking him down to the floor. I kept punching him until I was ripped off of him.

"You better stay the hell away from her, Martinez" I shouted at him. I could feel my face heated and the vein on the side of my neck pulsating.

"Or what?" he smirked at me. Ohh how I want to beat the shit out of him.

"I'll beat your ass into the group" I spat. I tried launching at him, but was pulled back again.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard the governor's voice, it was filled with anger.

"I've got complains about you two idiots" he glared at us "why are fighting?"

"This asshole over here hurt Red" he acted like the victim.

"You what?" The Governor's head snapped to me, his eyes cold. I wasn't afraid of him.

"It was a damn accident" I defended myself. The governor sighed in annoyance.

"I don't want you two anywhere near each other" the governor spoke, he then turned to me "as for you Merle, if I see you anywhere near Violet, you'll regret it" he stepped back and was about to walk out the door "I'll be making sure that poor woman doesn't have to see your sorry ass again" and with he left. I didn't know what he meant by that. I ripped my arms out of the men's grasp and stormed to my room. When I was in front of my door, I stopped. I looked towards Violet's door, it was very quiet. I wanted so bad to go in there and and tell her I was sorry, but that wasn't me. I don't ask for forgiveness. I sure as hell don't know how to anyway. I don't think she ever will anyway. Best thing to do is just move on.