Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to LittleSylvia :D thanks for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to! ❤️ check out her stories, they're really good! Hope you enjoy!

Once again! Thank you LittleSylvia 😁

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Violet," I felt someone shaking me awake "come on, we're having a group meeting"

"Going" I grunted, trying to pull the covers, I didn't have, over me. I sighed, I should have slept last night. Getting up, I didn't bother to change once again. I pulled my greasy hair into a messy bun again. My skin was sweaty and stick, making me feel ill. We needed showers, we can't stay like this forever. Walking out of my cell, I made my way to where the other were.

They were all gathered in front of the stairs, waiting for Rick. It was clear in some of their faces that they were nervous. As I looked around, my eyes stopped at Merle. He was standing next to Beth on the right side in the stairs. He seemed to e dressed in the nicest clothes I've ever seen him in. He wore a black t-shirt with a nice black button up. He looked good.

Tearing my eyes away from him, I made my way over to Carol, who was next to Daryl. He gave me a small, slight nod as I walked over. I only gave him a small smile in return. The hushed whispers that had been shared among some of the group, quiet down as Rick entered the cell block. No one said anything as we watched him grab something from one of the cells, which was a gun. He soon backed away and made his way to the front of the group, resting the gun beside him.

"So, I met this governor" he said, looking around the group. It seemed like he was making sure everyone was here "say down with him for quite a while"

"Just the two of you?" Merle interrupted Rick. Rick looked at Merle in the eyes and nodded, not saying anything.

"Should of gone when we had a chance, bro" Merle scoffed, looking at Glenn as he walked to the back of the ground, everyone watching him as he did.

"He wants the prison" ricks said looking down at his feet before looking up at us "wants us gone, dead. He wants us dead, for what we did to Woodbury"

The room was filled with an awful silence as we waited for him to continue. The air started feeling thicker as each second went by. The room filled with tension with what he said next.

"We're going to war"

Rick left the cell block as soon as he delivered the news. Everyone else started leaving towards their cells or somewhere else. It seemed like the group needed some time to cope with the news. I was going to head back to my cell when I saw Daryl stop and look at Merle. He gave him a small nod as if giving him a small message. The other brother just merely nodded back at him, keeping his face free of emotion. They soon parted ways, leaving me, Carol, and Michonne alone.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I asked them "you know, going to war"

"It's the only thing we can do" Carol shrug her shoulders "we don't have much of a choice"

"We could of left" I sighed "saved ourself from all the death that's bound to happen"

"Yeah, but now we have to fight, just like we've always have" she sighed before exiting the cell block leaving me alone with Michonne.

I could feel her look at me. I looked up at her, my eyes locking with hers.

"What?" I asked uncomfortably.

She just shook her head and walked out of the cell, leaving me completely alone.

Damn.. shortest chapter I've ever done ;-; this story will soon be coming to an end guys 😫 a few more chapters and it's all over.! 😭