Chapter 16

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @AutumnMcMullen3 FOR BEING AWESOME AND FOR VOTING ON MY STORY! Thank you!

*********

*Merle's POV*

"Where the hell is that girl?" Daryl growled as we ran from Woodbury.

"What damn girl are you talking about?" I snapped at him. He was gonna attract biters if he didn't shut his damn mouth.

"A woman helped us out," Officer friendly spoke from in front of us "her name was violet"

I felt myself slow down at the name. She had helped them out? Damn woman wants to get herself killed.

"Did y'll see what happen to her?" I asked, a hint of worry in my voice. Good thing they didn't pick up on it.

"Nah," Daryl shook his head "she told me run, said she would cover me. I didn't see her afterwards, since I got knocked down"

"Damn governor has her!" I grunt. I didn't want Daryl to see me worry about her. I always told him women were good for only one thing. I don't want him to think I became soft. Still there was something in me that made me care about her.

"Should we go back and help her?" The brunet the chink was with turned her head to look at me. I didn't know what to say. If we went back that bastard back there was gonna kill us.

''She's on her own'' I rolled my eyes. Although I felt like an even bigger asshole, then what I really am, for saying that. We kept running through the woods until we got near a road. Officer friendly walked towards the Asian boy and the black bitch.

''Stay back'' he warned. Its not like it's gonna work. They hated me for what I did to them.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" The chink shouted. This was about to get good.

-•+0•+-0•+-0•+-0•+-0•+-

*Violet's POV*

I woke up with a pounding in my head. My body was stiff as I sat up from laying on the floor. I was a bit confused on where I was until I looked around. It was the same room Maggie and Glenn were locked in.

It was then I remembered. Martinez was the one who knocked my down. The damn bastard betrayed me! I could hear voices from outside the room. They were murmurs. They weren't loud enough for me to hear, but I knew it was the governor. The door opened and the Governor slowly walked in, closing the door behind him. I noticed the gauze he had over his eyes. It was stained with blood, it made me wonder what happen to him.

"Your wondering what happen, right?" He chuckled and pointed to his eye. I didn't answer back and only looked at him

"Not gonna answer?" He stared at me intently. He slowly walked towards me, causing me to stand up to my feet. I glared at him coldly as he approached me, I didn't want him near me.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I spat at him. I knew what he was capable of.

"I want you to tell me why you attacked us" he brought his hand up to remove a strand of hair that fell in front of my eyes "why you helped them escape"

I slapped his hand away from and took a few steps back "don't you fucking touch me!"

I saw his hand twitch from his side. I didn't have time to react when his fist came swinging at my face, knocking me down to the floor. His punch wasn't as powerful as Merle's, but it still hurt.

"Answer my damn question!" he growled, his spit landing on my face.

"Burn in hell asshole" I spat at him. I could feel blood dripped from the side of my mouth. I heard him chuckle deeply.

"We'll burn together" he laughed and brought his foot to my face, knocking me out for the second time that night.

A/N: I DRANK A FULL MONSTER AND IM REEEAAALLLLYYY HYPER! WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! OH! AND IF YOU LIKE DARYL DIXON? PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW DARYL STORY 'IM NOT AN ANGEL'