Chapter 21

Violet's POV

"I know your avoiding me" That voice said, His voice said "you can't forever"

"I'm not avoiding you" I shook my head "I've been busy"

"Bullshit" I hear him scoff "you do the same they all do and I see them more than you"

"What do you want Merle?" I sighed and turned to look at him. I hadn't noticed he was right behind me.

"I was hoping you wanted to relive ol' memories" he grinned, bringing his hand to my right hip, gripping it tightly. I could feel does stupid butterflies in my stomach again. I cursed to myself for the feeling.

"What do you say, sugar?" He asked when I didn't answer. He pulled me towards him, bringing me flat to his chest. I knew he only did it to feel up my front.

"Not now, Merle" I shook my head, trying to push away from him.

"Aww, come on" he chuckled, bringing me closer to him "you know you won't regret it"

"Just.. not here" I shook my head looking around the cell block. I could hear the slight cries of Judith.

"I know just the place" he smirked and started pulling me to the tombs.

"Oh hell no" I tried pulling away from him "in not going in there"

"They're cleared out" he smirked again "afraid of the dark?"

"No" I shook my head "just don't know what's in there"

"I'll be your knight in shinny armor" he playfully rolled his eyes. His comment caused my stomach to flutter again. If only he knew how it made me feel...

He quickly guided us through the dark tunnels, they were quiet which made it creepier. when we came to a different cell block, he brought his knife to the lock. I quietly watched him as he did. I loved the way his arms slightly flexed as he did. God, I was in it deep..

Once he had the gate open, we both walked in, closing the door behind us. This cell block was different. It wasn't as messy as the others. There wasn't blood or trash on the floor or walls. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a clank. My eyes went to Merle, who carelessly dropped his knife on the table.

"Now" he walked towards me with a grin "were were we?"

He didn't give me a chance to say anything as he crashed his lips to mine. He expertly dominated the kiss, his tongue wandering into my mouth to find my own. I felt him him guide us back into a wall. A gasp was released from me as my back hit the wall roughly. I could tell by his movements that he wanted no for play, just like the first time.

He started pulling at my clothes as I did the same to him. His lips trailed from mine to my neck, nipping and biting as he trailed down. I tried catching my breathe and concentrate on removing his shirt from his shoulders. Once I got rid of that, I moved to his damn wife beater. I grew impatient by the second as I struggled with it. I felt Merle release a breathy laugh at my struggle.

"Need any help?" He asked, bitting my neck. I didn't get to answer him as he pulled my shirt over my head.

"Fuck it" I cursed and gripped his wife beater from the collar and ripped it apart. He released a growl and pushed me further into the wall.

He trailer his lips from my neck and down to my chest. I moved my hands to his pants and started unbuttoning them. I soon felt him do the same to my pants, pulling them down harshly. I kicked them off along with my shoes. His hand and metal stud went to the back of my thighs. He pulled them up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hand left my thigh and went to the clasp of my bra and unclasped it, pulling it off my body and throwing it behind him. I released a loud gasp as he kissed my breast. The feeling was amazing..

I was too distracted with the feeling of his lips on me, that I didn't hear the tear of my panties. I gasped at the cold feeling of the wall against my ass. I trailed my hands, that had moved to his shoulders, to his pants once more. Since the button and zipper were already undone, I only pulled him from his pants. He released a groan as I brought him to my entrance. He soon shoved himself in me, making me release a moan as he released a grunt. My back slide up and down the wall every time he thrusted into me. I dragged my nails down his back as I moaned.

I started hearing shuffling coming towards us. I knew the were footsteps as I could hear the thuds it made.

"Merle" I heard Daryl's voice call "you in here?"

I released a gasp as Merle moved harder, faster against me. I knew Merle didn't hear him and I couldn't say anything as pleasure ran through me.

Daryl stopped walking as he caught sight of us. His face held a mixture of emotions before it was replaced with disgust. He quickly turned around and left the cell block.

My head fell back against the wall as I let myself get caught in the moment. I tried memorizing his labored breathes and grunts. It will probably be the last time in a long time. For what felt like hours we only released breathless moans and gasps. Clinging to each other until we both hit out climax. It wasn't until we started putting our clothes back on, that I noticed something.

Holy fuck.. we didn't use protection.