Cahpter 3: Horses

Dubai Horse Detective woke up in the morning at 3:23am. "It is too early for me" he said and went back to seep.

~~DREAM~~

"Hello". Says The war criminal.

"What do you want with me, you are bad". Says Dubai Horse detective.

"You're dad." He whispers

~~~
Dubai Horse Detective jolted up from his sleeping. "No way..." he said out loud. His dad, California Mafia Horse, was a bad man, and had committed a lot of criminal activity in Wall Street, USA in the 90s. He mad lots of evil Enemies and was a hated man by the people on Wall Street, USA. It was hard for Dubai Horse Detective as a kid because everyone knew his dad from Wall Street and the arrest on the news on tv, so his mom, Mary Horse Lawyer, moved him to Dubai at a young age and changed his name from Denver Horsechild to Dubai Horse Detective.

"What did The man from work want? Did he really want my father? He's been dead for over 30 years." Dubai Horse Detective thought to himself. He decided to get out his phone and ringed his mother.

"Hello darling?" His mother said. "Mom I have a question" he spoke. "Yes?"
"Does the name Officer Dave Man Arrester mean anything to you?"
"Yes, he was your fathers worst international enemy, I think he had him murdered in 2010" she said sadly. "But I thought Dave Man Arrester was dead?" She then asked, confused.
"He's Alive mom..." Dubai Horse Detective said quietly. "And he was my boss."

The phone went silent and the call ended. Dubai Horse Detective sobbed quietly. "Why..." he shivered. Suddenly his phone rang again. He answered.

"So your asking around about me, Dubai Horse Detective? I have tapped your phone."

The call ended. Wow, he had tapped his phone. Dubai Horse Detective promptly threw his phone into the garbage can and went outside for a cigarette. He opened the news paper from that day and saw an add for horse carriage pullers. Perfect, he thought, but not really.. this was his last resort befor he loses his house. He called the company and was offered an interview on the following day.

The day passed by quick and Dubai Horse Detective woke up on a bright morning and then want to the interview.

"Hello Mr. Detective Horse" the man shook his hoof. "Good morning sir" said Dubai Horse Detective. "So I'll cut right to the chase Mr. Detective Horse. We can't hire you because you have a Flag on the system for a criminal record and bad activity." He said softly. "What?!?" Replied Dubai Horse Detective.

"It appears that in 1993 you were convicted of selling drugs and in 1995 you were arrested for gang activity and in 2010 you were arrested for money laundering and degree murder." He sighed, "we can't hire you Mr. Horse Detective, you are a danger to your customers...".

"But those, those are my fathers crimes!" Yelled out Dubai horse detective.

"My bad, Mr. Horse detective. What is your middle name?" He asked.

"Horse." he replied.

"You don't exist to me." He stared up at his long face. "Horses don't have the right to be in the system yet sir, I'm so sorry." He sighed.

"Great". Dubai Horse Detective said softly. "I guess I'll have to find another way to make some money".