Re united

A month quickly passed, I met up with Oscar more and more, and I became great friends with his sister Molly. She was so sweet, so fun and genuinely adorable. The first time she met me she got a bit excited, but that was just the start, I was going to introduce her and Oscar to Zoe soon.But there was sadness still inside me. We still had had no news on Joe.
Or not any until that day.

The phone rang, and Zoe was hugging Pippin and Percy so I ran to get it. "Thanks!" She called to me. I picked it up and said, "hello?"
"Hello, Brighton hospital speaking, I have some news on Joe Sugg"
I froze. Zoe looked at me concerned. This was either good news or bad news.
"Y-yes?" Me voice quivered.
"We are glad to inform you that Joe is recovering very well and quite quickly."
I did a little happy dance in the middle of the room.
"That's great! That's amazing! Thank you! When is-"
"We are keeping him for one more night and then tomorrow morning you can take him home."
"Oh my god! That's that's brilliant! Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome, have a nice day." And with that, she hung up.
Zoe was off the sofa now, the guinea pigs back in their cage.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"It was the hospital. Joe's coming home tomorrow!"
Zoe squealed in excitement and ran over to hug me. I pushed her away from me so she could look me in the eyes.
"I knew he'd pull through."
She grinned and hugged me once more.

(Tomorrow morning)

"Joe!" We were at the hospital, meeting Joe. Zoe and I squealed and ran towards him. He limped on his crutches, his hair still managed to look perfect, and he had barely any scratches. Zoe wrapped her arms round him and started crying. "Oh my gosh, you don't know how much I've missed you!"
"I've missed you too! I just can't wait to get home... Tabs!"
He opened his arms and I jumped into them.
"Ouch!" He whispered, trying to be brave.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I'm just so happy to see you!"
"Same!"
Zoe thanked the doctor and spoke, "how about we get home and watch something in Netflix?"
We all grinned. We had been united.

~~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted in ages, been so busy ! Hope u like it x