Big sister chats

I walked through the door with tears in my eyes, and instantly ran to my sister and hugged her and buried my face into her hair.
"Tabby! Oh no what's wrong!"
*sniffle* "Oscar.." *sniffle*
"Oh Tabs..." She could guess what had happened. I could swear we were telepathic.

After about 20 minutes I managed to stop crying about talk to Zoe about what had happened.
"I was angry at him because he was angry at me for being friends with Dan..."
Zoe smoothed my hair down. "Oh sweetie.. Don't let him control your life, it's ok to be friends with other boys."
"That's what I tried telling him!"
"...maybe he's just afraid of loosing you.." Zoe looked down at me with a gentle smile on her face.
I had never thought of that. Zoe always put things into perspective.
I sighed. "I doubt it."
Zoe hugged me close to her.
"I feel angry at him. So angry. But I can't. I love him and I'm the one who's afraid of loosing him."
"Don't worry about it gorgeous, leave it for a few days, so you can unwind and forget about it, then maybe try contacting him."
Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. i saw it was from Oscar and I was nervous to read it.
"Everything ok?" Zoe whispered to me.
I read the text to her, "Tabs I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to me back there. If you don't want to stay with me anymore, I understand."
There was a pause as Zoe stared into space.
"Oh Zoe what do I do!! He can't just come crying back to me apologising!"
"Like I said, leave it. You need time to think." She said in a soft voice.
"Thanks for helping Zoe." I smiled at her.
"That's what I'm here for." She smiled back. "Oh I just forgot," she said looking at her watch, "I'm meant to be seeing Niomi and Marcus today. I won't be back late, is that ok?"
"Don't worry, you go have fun." I said, to be honest I was happy to have the flat to my own for a while.

It's had been 2 hours since Zoe had left and I was so bored. I was currently watching 'If I stay' on the TV while snuggling Pippin and Percy. Why couldn't I have the perfect boyfriend like Adam in the film? Forgetting about what Zoe had said that I shouldn't reply to Oscar for a while, I went onto my phone. 2 new messages from Oscar.
O: I know I've messed up so bad, I'm so sorry Tabs. Please I miss you.
O: call me Tabs please..
I didn't feel like calling him, so I just texted him.
T: what do you want from me Oscar?
He replied right after I sent the text.
O: I'm not asking for anything Tabs. I don't know what was up with me, things just aren't going great right know. I don't want to loose you, I can't bear 5 minutes with out you.
What did he mean by things not going great?
T: come over?
O: already in the car x

About 10 minutes later, he arrived. I opened the door and saw him with a bunch of flowers.
"Awww Oscar! Now it's impossible to be mad at you!"
He smiled slightly and we walked over to the side and sat down.
"I'm so sorry. Hang out with guys all you want, I don't mind." He said quietly, and I opened my mouth to speak.
"Oscar...if I meet up with other boys, it doesn't mean I don't want to be with you."
He sighed and seemed to relax. " I missed you, you know."
I leaned forward to kiss him to show I felt the same way.
At least we were on the right track again.