A simple Sugg

"Ouch! Don't brush so hard!" I said to Zoe.
"You need to brush your hair much more often!" Zoe said.
"Point taken." She sighed. "It's hard and I can't be bothered..."
"When you move out you will have to learn to take care of it better Tabbs."
I lived with Zoe in her flat, Alfie came over frequently, I loved Alfie, he's fun and kindhearted. Zoe is lucky to have him. My brother Joe lived in London with Caspar. Caspar, a South African slut, but he was a great friend.
"I know, I know..."
"Almost done...oh, by the way, Joe is coming down today."
My heart lifted. "Awesome!" I always had so much fun with Joe.
Zoe continued, "We're going down to the pier, wanna come?"
"Duhh, yes!"
They giggled. I looked up to Zoe so much, she was the best big sister ever.
"There, I think we are about done. Now I need to have breakfast. It's 11:47, I'm starving!"
"Thank you! It feels so nice not knotty. i will put it in a bun."
Zoe smiled and went to make some cereal.
I went into my room to sort out my hair. I had brown hair, like Joe and Zoe, and I was short like them. I sat down and checked my Twitter feed. I had 127.1K followers, mainly because I was the siblings of the amazing 'Zoella' and 'ThatcherJoe.'
A notification popped up that said, 'Excited to see @Zozeebo and @TabbySugg today!'
I replied, 'Can't wait @ThatcherJoe !'
"Tabby!" I heard Zoe call my name. I shoved my phone into my pocket and went into the kitchen.
"Yup?"
"We are gonna leave soon, so get ready. Bring a bit of money, we will do some shopping!"
She grinned at me. "Ahh yes!" I jumped up and down in excitement. I LOVED going shopping with my siblings.
I packed my stuff up, ready to go to the pier, Zoe had done her makeup and hair(beautifully as always) and we were ready to go. Luckily we were in walking distance to the pier. Within 2 minutes of walking we already bumped into some viewers.
2 very excited girls. "Omg omg omg! Hi!"
Zoe smiled. They took some selfies and had hugs. "Are you Tabitha Sugg?" One of them asked.
"Umm...yes..." I noticed Zoe giggling at me. I shot her an angry glance. "Can we..." I sighed and nodded. I know they wanted photos. They finally left and I mumbled, "I can't believe you can cope with that!"
"You get used to it." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and we walked to meet Joe.
When I saw him I ran up to him. "Joe!!!"
He turned around and his face lit up immediately. "Tabbs!" I hugged him and he lifted me up and started swinging me around. "Soon I will be to big for you to do that!" I laughed.
"Zoeee!" Joe let go of me and hugged Zoe. "JoeJoe!"
"I've missed you guys!" Joe said to us.
We nodded in agreement. "To many days of brushing Tabbs hair!" Zoe said with amusement.
"Hey!" Joe and Zoe laughed, we were happy to be reunited once again.