Filming

"Go subscribe to Connors channel where we did the 'photo booth challenge.'" I was finishing filming Zoe's video, they had just finished Connors video too.
"And before I end this video, I have a guest! I haven't shown her in any of my videos yet," she said to the camera, "but here is my sister, Tabby Sugg!" Connor clapped and 'woop and wooped' I grinned at the before jumping on the bed next to Zoe. I tried to be confident, I wanted her viewers to have a good first impression on me.
"Hiiiiiiii!" I said, almost a bit too long.
Zoe hugged me as always. "I think I should feature her in some of my videos more often!"
"Uh-huh!" Connor nodded.
I suddenly felt slightly camera shy. What should I say?! Zoe whispered to me, "we will cut this bit out, don't worry.." Yes, it was an awkward silence.
Zoe continued, "She is amazing, and she is starting her own channel soon so go subscribe to her when she does!"
What? I hadn't said that! I frowned at Zoe and she basically just smiled back. I guess that meant...I would soon be a youtuber!

"Since when did I say I was starting my own YouTube channel?" I said to my sister, as we were packing away the camera and lighting.
"Since now!"
I sighed. "No." A pause. "Well..." Another pause. "Fine. Actually...yeah I would quite like it I guess... But not just yet."
"Whenever you want!" Zoe said.
Connor came back in the room and started helping tidying. "Wait, you are starting Youtube?"
"Yeah...I think..."
"Awesome! You will love it, trust me. Best decision of my life. I've met tons of awesome people, including your sister!"
Zoe laughed, "Aww...well..."
I nodded while looking into his amazing grey-blue eyes. Maybe for a bit too long, but I had to admit, I was getting over the fan-girl. The ring of a phone snapped me out of my vision. Zoe walked to get it and picked it up.
I watched her talking. "Hello?"
There was a silence and I suddenly saw her face go pale. "Ok. Ok." She sounded worried, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. "Th-thank you. Ok. B-bye." She smacked the phone down and leant against the wall. Connor looked anxious too. Finally Zoe spoke.
"Joe's been knocked down."

~~~~~
Hope u enjoyed it, sorry I haven't been on in a while, busy revising, I have exams next week! I will try and update every week or so. Thank you so much, I almost have 100 reads!!!