Sexplosions: Sex Scene Descriptions

When I started reading sex scenes on Wattpad, I found many authors described the male body and the female body in pretty much the same way. They described the sex in the same way, too, which is weird because these are supposed to be different people having sex not the same people having the same kind of sex. Like, is everyone around the world having the same kind of sex?

I hope not. 

Let's forge ahead, shall we?

Describing female body parts:

Soft

Warm and wet

Sweet

Tiny

Deep blush

Hairless (except for her head)

Describing male body parts (superlatives are your friends):

Biggest

Hard

Smooth

Long

Imposing

Dominant

Dark

Hairless, except for his head and face (even though this is usually a fully-grown adult male)

Clichè Sexual verbs to keep in your back pocket:

Impale

Mewl

Whimper

Moan

Groan

Throb

Pulse

Ride

Climax

Tremble

Quiver

Battle for dominance (i.e. tongue kissing)

Tingle

Shock

Spark

Dominate

Squeeze

Rub

Curl (of toes)

Cry (as an effect of quality orgasm)

Explode

Gush

Pound

Metaphors, symbols, similes:

Petals

Rocks

Swords

Peaches

Cherries

Horses

Trains

Snake

Tips on Cliché Sex Scenes

Make sure the orgasm is simultaneous. To climax in unison like synchronized swimmers is crucial... even though it'll be your virgin MCs first time and your male romantic lead is a player who's had tons of sex.

Are condoms a thing anymore?

Making love is wonderful. That can be the first sexual experience your cliché couple have: sweet and sensual. It absolutely cannot be the second. Make sure your second and future scenes are hot with panties ripping and curses flying. 

Get down and dirty for the Dark Romance and Erotica. The more shocking the better. Sex in cliché Dark Romance and Erotica are all about the shock factor. 

Next up: The Happiest Ending of them all.