"Is this true?" Dream said, looking at Nightmare. Nightmare scowled and mumbled, "You better not be lying." Before looking at his brother and said, "Yes, just don't get to excited as soon as this is done, we go back to the way it was before. GOT IT!" Dream lit up and his bow disappeared.

"AcCept tHe tRuce or nOt?" I said. The Stars looked at each other. Dream and Blue looked back at Ink who nodded. Blue jumped up excited, hugging Ink tightly. Dream looked back at us, "We accept."

Perfect. Now that this is finished, this mess can- the ground started to shake now. It shook violently, knocking Cross, Dust and Horror to the ground. Nightmare used a tentacle to grab onto a near house and Killer. I summoned my strings and tied them around my hand and the roof of the Au, allowing me to stand. I looked over to the Stars to see, Dream looking around for any sign of what was causing this. He was having trouble standing but was staying up. Blue had also been knocked to the ground and was holding Ink. I couldn't see Ink though, his face was turned away from me. Then I heard the screams.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ink let out a bloodcurdling scream, his hands digging into his skull. Dream rushed over to his side, and Blue tried to hug him. I looked around, all of the bad guys were in shock because of Ink and the shaking of the Au. Without any control, I ran over to Ink and slide down to sit next to him.

"INk! WHat's wRonG?!" I asked him, but only got a scream in response. I looked at Blue and Dream, they looked shocked and scared they obviously knew more then me.

"WhAt'S wRonG wIth hIm!" I said, Blue looked at me in horror, but it was Dream who answered, "It's the Au. It's collapsing." Just as Dream answered I heard the static fill the air.

"What the Hell is that!" Dust yelled, I saw where he was looking, he had seen the glowing orb as it had begun to destroy the universe.

"We NeEd to get OuT of hEre!" I yelled. I looked by at Ink to see a bit of ink (blood) coming from his skull. Crap. I grabbed his arm, glitching a little and tried to pull it away from his skull. He only tightened his grip, Ink screamed again tears going down his face.

"Ink stop. You're just hurting yourself more!" Blue yelled, as he tried to tear Ink's hand away from the now cracked skull. I panicked. If we didn't get out of here soon, stuff was only gonna get worse. I looked over to the gang, "mAke A pOrTal ,NOW!" I yelled, Nightmare nodded, and turned away to try to create a portal out of the glitching Au. I raised my hand up in the air and strings came down thing themselves around Ink's arms and pulling them away from his skull. I saw that Ink tried to keep his hands on his head to cover his face, but the cables were to strong and pulled them off of his head. Dream hugged Ink as Ink began to cling to his stomach. It was horrifying to watch, as Ink screamed again in pain. I looked back at the gang, "wHerE's ThaT pOrtaL!"I yelled anger rising, I needed to get Ink out of here and fast.

"I'm working on it. I can't make anything stable enough for us to go through. Cross get you ass over here and make this portal!" Nightmare said, as Cross began to try and make his own portal. A few of the homes and ground of the Au were gone now. Colors were inverted. It just looked wrong.

I looked back at the Stars, Blue was trying to pull Ink's hands off of him as he had now began to break his arms in the process of hugging himself. Dream and Blue were both crying now, at the sight of there friend, and with out realizing I was, too. All I could hear was Ink's screams and the static coming from the glitch.

"I can't open anything either!" Cross yelled, running over to Ink's side. Ink was sobbing from the pain by now. Cross placed his hand on Ink's shoulder trying to calm him down. 
"Me either!" Dust said, I let out a growl and stood. I didn't want to leave Ink, but I needed to make this portal, before we got stuck here. I summoned an Au log and clicked on Dreamtale to see if I could get Ink to Night's castle. A portal was created, but it glitched more than usual if someone went through it there was no telling want would happen. I started to worry, I need to get Ink out of here. How are we gonna get out of here, come on think. Ink needs help! I looked back at Ink. Dream was trying to pull him out of his tight grip, while Blue continued to try and calm Ink down.
"I-Ink, just-t try to b-breathe. Okay? Please, I...I need-d you to breathe." Blue stuttered. When has Blue been one to stutter. Cross still had one hand on his shoulder trying to comfort his brother. While Dust, Nightmare, Horror and Killer just stared in shock. The portal I had opened collapsed in on itself, and I knelt down in front of Ink. I looked at Dream, this is our last hope, "dReaM cAn yOu gEt uS oUt oF hEre." I asked, Dream looked between me and Ink.