"I found this cute little journal in the library," Lauren started. She retrieved it from her bag and Camila froze again.

Holy shit.

"Yeah. It's like this journal.. diary thing from someone who's like completely in love with her," Normani added.

All color drained from her face and her scalp prickled. Panic seized her, but she willed herself to remain calm. There was a tornado in her mind. She tried her best not to seem antsy or fidgety, but how could she not? Lauren had her journal!

Her breathing became shorter, but she attempted to hide that too. She thought she was suffocating. Although her face betrayed everything she felt inside, her heart was hammering in her chest. She was pretty sure her heart was in her throat rather than her chest, because her pulse was going crazy. She could hear her heartbeat. Her palms became sweaty and she instantly felt nauseous.

Was this what dying felt like? Camila was sure. She was almost certain her heart would give out on her at any moment now. Maybe if she just passed out on the floor and died, she could avoid the confrontation that was sure to follow. She seriously contemplated it for a second. But the floor was kind of dirty, so she decided against it.

"Yeah, so who do you think it is? Do you know which guys like her?" Ally asked Camila, wanting to get her input as well.

"I don't know," Camila managed to say.

"It could be a girl, Ally. I've heard a lot of girls saying they'd go gay for you, Jauregui," Normani laughed, and Camila shot her a death glare from across the table.

Camila wished Normani would shut up. She didn't want her to allude anything to the idea that it could be a girl writing those things about Lauren. She was smart and could easily put the pieces together.

"Well, I know... But it's obviously a boy. Look at the handwriting," Dinah laughed.

Camila wanted to agree, but she didn't trust herself enough to speak in this moment. Her heart hadn't calmed down yet. It was slowly returning to normal when she realized that they had no idea it was hers.

"It's so cute. What if it's like Cinderella or something?" Lauren mused aloud.

"What are you talking about, girl?" Dinah questioned.

"Like, they left this behind. And I have to search to see whose it is. That's really romantic. What if he did it on purpose?" Lauren said with a wide smile.

No. God, no. Don't do that at all, why would she do that? Camila nervously glanced at Lauren, who seemed to have her mind made up.

"That's so cute," Ally grinned.

"We're gonna help you find your little Prince Charming," Normani smiled.

"You guys would? Really?" Lauren's smile grew even wider.

No! Camila buried her face into her hands and took a deep breath. She was about to go insane. Why were they actually feeding into this?

"What about you, Dinah?" Lauren asked hopefully.

"I mean, I guess..." Dinah shrugged unenthusiastically. When her eyes met with Camila's she shrugged again, mouthing "Relax".

"Great. Camz?" Lauren turned to face her.

"I don't know... I don't think it's that big of a deal. I think you should just leave it... Or throw it away or something..." Camila mumbled.

"Throw it away?" Lauren repeated incredulously. "Camz, you haven't seen it. The stuff in here is amazing and sweet and crazy beautiful. It actually makes me feel really special. Like holy shit, you should see it. I really want to know who wrote all of this because I actually think I would marry them."