Chapter 27

{ The real chapter 27 :) sorry about the April fool's joke lmao. I got a good laugh out of it so I guess I'm not really sorry at all, LOL }

That pizza didn't stand a chance. Despite Normani's claims that she didn't want any, she was the first to devour it. Camila followed suit, then Lauren, then Ally. Dinah barely salvaged a piece, and she was the one who ordered it all.

"I hate you guys. All of you owe me," Dinah narrowed her eyes at the girls that were eating her pizza.

"You should've seen this coming, DJ," Ally nudged her in the side, biting off a bit more for emphasis.

"Especially when it's Pizza Hut," Normani nodded, speaking with her mouth full.

"Papa John's is better," Lauren shrugged, having a slight disdain for this type.

"I'm not arguing with your ass any more today," Dinah said as she gave her the hand.

"Dominoes is pretty good," Ally put in her two cents.

"Pizza is pizza," Camila shrugged, not favoring either over the other. If pizza was involved, she didn't care much about the source.

"Just like lemonade is lemonade," Lauren countered pointedly, earning a glare from her girlfriend.

"Dinah's right. I'm not arguing with you any more today," Camila reiterated as she turned her gaze from Lauren to the tv.

"Good," Lauren grinned. With her free hand, she resumed its position around Camila's waist. Camila immediately cuddled back into her side and leaned on her shoulder. Five minutes apart was too long. She missed it as well.

"What are y'all doing for spring break?" Ally brought up, trying to formulate her plans as well.

"Nothing. But I wanna spontaneously buy a plane ticket and take the first flight out to a country I've always wanted to visit with someone I love," Camila expressed dreamily, which didn't really answer Ally's question much.

"I think I'm going back to Texas for a little bit," Normani answered, then she looked up as if she were deep in thought now. "But... I don't know about after that. What about you guys?"

"I think I'm going somewhere with Troy, but we haven't decided on where yet," Ally shared, pulling out her phone to confirm those plans now.

"I'm probably just babysitting," Dinah rolled her eyes.

"My dad won some type of sweepstakes, so we're supposed to be traveling somewhere. I think they said he won a trip to Italy, but I'm not sure. I'm really excited though. I'd love to go to Europe," Lauren disclosed happily.

"What? You're going to Italy?" Camila frowned as she sat up to meet her eyes.

"Or somewhere," Lauren nodded, not noticing the change in her demeanor. "I didn't tell you?"

"No," Camila mumbled as she slumped back against her shoulder. Well, there goes her plans. She had nothing in particular in mind, but she just assumed she'd be spending her free week with her girlfriend. But apparently, she was going out of the freaking country.

"Yeah," Lauren responded. "But that's in a few weeks. And softball is starting up soon, so I have to prepare for that before then."

"You're playing again this year?" Camila asked hopefully. Her girlfriend had taken the season off last year, which she was kind of upset about. She used to love going to her games. She never really knew what was going on, but she cheered when everyone else cheered and booed when everyone else booed. The atmosphere was always fun. And Lauren's ass always looked great in those pants.