Chapter 26

Your P.O.V

I sat in Angelina's lap curling up as I wrapped my arms around her neck as my parents sat around the living room talking to the kids. "Baby," I mumbled causing her to hum looking down at me. "I love you," I whispered as she wrapped her free arm around my waist. "I love you too," I leaned in pecking her lips with a smile before folding my arms in my lap as I rested my head on her shoulder turning towards everyone. Five days until Christmas and we were all sitting around waiting for Ed to get back with his parents. I had no idea what was going on with Ed and Sofia whenever the two of them were in the same room everything was always tense which never went unnoticed by Angelina.

We had finally figured out the living situation for the next week. We had three guest rooms which two of them where currently being filled by my parents and Ed's parents. If Brad's parents came then they'd have a guest room to themselves as well. "So what are the plans for the week," My dad asked causing Sofia and me to look at one another before shrugging.

I smirked as he rolled his eyes sitting back on the couch, "So tell me about Ed's parents. What are they like?" He asked causing me to shrug. "We've never met them. All of us will be meeting them for the first time today," I spoke causing his eyes to widen. "Mija why? These people could be serial killers for all we know," Sofia snorted shaking her head looking over at our father. "Dad they aren't serial killers, plus we all know Angelina did a background check on everyone," Sofia said it so casually that I almost thought it was normal. I pulled away from Angelina enough to look down at her with my eyebrows raised surprised," You did a background check on everyone?"

"Of course not, but I can tell you that they aren't serial killers Jose," Angelina spoke rubbing my sides slowly. "They're very sweet people. You all will love them." And in the end, Angelina was correct. Ed's parents were the sweetest people I had ever met.

Today was Christmas Eve which meant Brad and his parents would be here around three or four and then we would start the festivities whenever they got here so they did not miss doing them with the kids. It had just turned noon and we had just finished cleaning the kitchen from breakfast while Sofia, mom, and Ed's mother went to go get last minute things for Christmas dinner. Ed and I were on kid duty while Angelina took our dads to go get some gifts from her house. "We have a few hours before their dad gets here with his parents so what should we do?" I asked turning towards Ed as I finished wiping the island down as he swept the floor. "I would suggest ice skating but who knows how many hours we'd be there plus paparazzi's," He spoke causing me to frown knowing he was right.

"We could go get ugly Christmas sweaters for everyone but again paparazzi and then on top of that it's Christmas Eve which means stores are packed," I spoke sitting on a stool trying to think of us something to do. "We still need to make the Christmas ornaments for the tree that is in the basement," Ed spoke causing me to snap up. "Oh my gosh! Sofia told me that they needed to be done before she got back! She left an hour ago!"

"Okay well you get the stuff for them to decorate and make them with and I'll gather the kids from the movie room and we'll lay something on the table in the dining room," I nodded before making my way out the kitchen and up the stairs. Everything had been put in the hall closet here because we had to move all the gifts from the basement to the wine room which the kids knew they weren't allowed in any way.

Pax had somehow made it up the stairs and helped me bring everything down the stairs causing me to smile softly before thanking him. "Alright guys, we need enough ornaments to decorate the tree that's in the basement," I spoke grabbing a few plastic cups from the bag and passing out everything. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket turning on the speakers and playing Christmas music from them.

Christmas time was our favorite holiday and Sofia always went all out for it when it came to decorating the house. The inside and outside were completely decorated including a giant sleigh in the front yard. It even smelled like Christmas in here. I on the other just made sure we had everything that Sofia wanted Ed was the one that had to put everything up.