Chapter 18

Your P.O.V

"Y/N I can't find Ethan," Sofia spoke bursting into the room causing me to jerk away. I sighed looking at the door before turning my head behind me seeing Ethan curled up with his knees in my back. Sofia walked into the room a little further seeing the younger boy curled up behind me, "He came in here a little after I fell asleep." I spoke pulling the blanket back over him as Sofia climbed into bed causing me to move forward cuddling into her. "You know we have to go get our parents from the airport in a few hours. We still need to finish cleaning up and run to the grocery store before they get here," Sofia spoke softly not wanting to wake up Ethan. "Is mom cooking tonight?" I asked knowing that every time our parents came to New York our mother never let anyone in the kitchen. "Yes and she's already sent me a list of things she needs for dinner tonight and tomorrow," I sighed shaking my head. "How many of us is it?" I asked slightly needing to know the number of people that would be here tonight. "Ethan, Ed, Me, You, Angelina, and Booboo plus our parents that's eight. It'll be eight of us tonight," Sofia spoke causing me to nod before sitting up in the bed leaning against the headboard.

"I'll go to the grocery store and take Ethan so he can tell me what he eats so I can get that and Ed can come with us," I spoke with a sigh glancing at the younger boy who was still asleep. "Great Booboo and I will pick them up from the airport," Sofia spoke hugging me slightly. "Come on with might as well get ready," Sofia spoke getting out the bed with me behind her. "Nice, comfortable, or causal?" I asked as I made my way towards the closet. "I think we should just do causal since we're going to be running places all day," Sofia spoke before making her way out the door. I nodded looking for an outfit before grabbing my phone and sending Ed a text asking if he'd want to come to the store with Ethan and me.

I showered and got dressed in the bathroom quickly do my hair and makeup before making my way out into the room seeing Ethan already up and gone. I grabbed my glasses off the nightstand and put them on and made my way out the room and into Ethan's room seeing him struggle to put on the shirt over his head. I smiled softly and quickly went over to help him so he didn't hurt himself. "T-thanks," He spoke as he sat on the floor slipping his shoes on. "Have you already brushed your teeth?" I asked causing him to nod. "E-Ed gave m-me a tooth b-brush and c-cl-clothes," Ethan spoke causing me to smile nodding. "We're going to go grocery shopping and stop somewhere and get you some more clothes that you can pick yourself along with shoes and hats and a couple of jackets because it's freezing here," I spoke causing Ethan to smile. "C-can I pick m-my own cl-clothes?" Ethan asked excitedly causing me to nod. I watched as he hopped around happily, "We're leaving soon find that hoodie that you had on so you won't be cold." I spoke causing him to smile at me nodding as I turned and made my way downstairs seeing Ed with an apron around his neck as he moved around the kitchen making breakfast. "Oh my God it's your first day here and I already love having you here," I spoke causing him to chuckle handing me a plate as I sat at the island. "Yeah yeah. After I realized that Sofia cannot cook I knew that one of us was going to have to cook and since you were still getting ready. I went ahead and woke Ethan up and got him ready before I came down here and started on breakfast," Ed spoke causing me to smile at him.

 I went ahead and woke Ethan up and got him ready before I came down here and started on breakfast," Ed spoke causing me to smile at him