Just before I finish, Parker and Romeo come stumbling in, bickering with each other. "Woah woah, what are you two arguing about".

"He kicked me", Romeo grumbles.

"Yeah well, he sneezed on me and woke me up", they glare at each other.

"You guys must be hungry, I'll pour you some food", I begin to stand up.

"I'm not hungry", they say, simultaneously.

"Well you guys have to eat", I fill two bowls up, passing it over to them.

"Fine", one of them mumbles under their breath.

"You two aren't going to be able to sleep tonight", I shake my head at them, standing on the opposite side of the island to where they're sitting.

✯✯✯✯

I was right. Romeo didn't sleep until 3am, which I only know because I woke up while he was still awake, and stayed awake until he fell asleep. I'm pretty sure Parker didn't sleep either. I could hear shuffling down the hall when I woke up in the middle of the night.

It's now around 10am, and I assume Romeo isn't going to take no for an answer about going to work, he's buttoning his shirt as I sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Why are you going to work? You're still sick", he grabs a tissue from the box, blowing his nose.

"I'm better now. I have to go and finish all of the paperwork and I'm already late", he buttons his top button, grabbing his jacket to put over it. "Bye", he pecks me on the lips before trying to walk away.

"Please don't go", I whine. "I don't want you to leave. Plus, you're sick".

"Babe, I really have to go", he takes his phone out of his pocket to check the time.

"At least eat breakfast", I give him the best puppy dog eyes I can.

He sighs, "okay".

"Yay", I smile, jumping up out of his bed. I'm wearing his T-shirt with shorts underneath however, the shirt is so big that the shorts are covered.

"Looks like Will's gone, but he made pancakes", Romeo says as we walk into the kitchen. He grabs two plates, putting two large chocolate chip pancakes on each. I thank him as he passes one to me, coming to sit beside me. We eat in a comfortable silence until he finishes, and I'm still struggling to finish the first one. "I really have to go now", he wipes his face with a napkin before standing, grabbing his keys. "I'll see you later", he kisses my cheek. I don't say anything except mumble a 'bye', as my mouth is full.

Once I finish eating, I take mine and Romeo's plates, putting them in the dishwasher. I then decide to go check on Parker, to see how he's feeling this morning. "Hey, P", I knock on the door before entering. "How are you feeling?" I sit on the edge of his bed as he sits up against the headboard.

"Better", he runs a hand through his hair.

"Better as in you feel well enough to go and see Dr. Jen?" He hesitantly nods. "Hey, you don't have to be scared. I'll be with you.. or not, if you don't want me there. And I promise, Jen is really nice".

"I just—I don't see why I have to go. Nothing has happened recently", he says, quietly.

"I'm not going to force you to go if you don't want to, of course not. Just think about it", I stand up, walking toward the door.

"I—I still get nightmares about it—him", I turn around. "I will go".

"Yeah?" He nods. "Okay, the appointment is in a couple of hours", I let him know before walking into my room to get ready. I pick out a simple black sweater with white jeans, taking them into the bathroom so I can change after I shower.