After a long walk, the palace finally comes into view. Grand and big. With the moon still accompanying them, they enter the palace, with the help of the guard, who opened the huge gate immediately after seeing them.

Arthur was still thinking whether he should hold Astrid's hand. But, they reached their destination, before he could come up with a conclusion. He was still worried after knowing that she walked all the way barefoot. He should have given her a pair of slippers along with the dress. Deep inside he felt guilty for making her walk through the cold pavement in the cold night.

He brushed his thoughts away and bowed at the guard. Suddenly, as if he forgot something, Arthur stopped abruptly.

Astrid stopped along with him.

"Uh... I forgot to introduce you to Mr Baron." He says and turns towards the man, who opened the gates for them. He was not quite young nor old. He was also wearing a similar tuxedo that Arthur was wearing. But Arthur's clothes looked more presentable and pricey, while Mr Baron's looked quite worn out, but still good for a guard. He flashed a tired smile, when Astrid looked at him. Before Astrid could smile back, she was interrupted by the boy.

"Mr Baron, this is Astrid, Astrid Blu." He said while smiling widely.

Mr Baron bowed and was starting to say something, before he was interrupted by Arthur, again.

"And please call her Astrid..." He says before looking at Astrid for confirmation. Astrid was not expecting him to still remember their first conversation in the forest. And she definitely didn't expect him to tell others to call her by her name instead of Miss, for not making her uncomfortable. At that moment, she felt even more attached to the strange boy, with the brightest smile, who helped her like no one ever did. She smiled at the adorable boy in front of her.

"As you prefer, Astrid..." Mr Baron said with a tired smile on his slightly wrinkled face.

"And please... take some rest Mr Baron..." Arthur says to the guard, who definitely seemed sleepy and tired. But what interested Astrid more was the fact that Arthur's soft and caring behavior towards the man, who was simply a guard. Astrid suddenly remembers how her principal, back at her school used to treat their guard and other employees. That old man treated the other employee like bugs. Everyone hated him. But, Arthur here, who is still a mere boy of probably sixteen or seventeen, clearly knows how to respect elders even though they work beneath him. His parents raised him right.

After talking to the guard for a few seconds, Arthur starts to walk towards the huge building. Astrid follows him, but feels an uneasiness while the distance between them and the front door decreases. His sister. She is in there. Astrid doesn't want to go back to Katherine's stupid accusing. Well, she doesn't have anywhere else to go. So she simply steps inside when Arthur opens the door and steps aside for her to get in first. And much to Astrid's dismay, they are greeted by the person who would be the last person she wants to meet, right now. Katherine.

She was standing near the grand staircase in the middle of the wide room. With a dark green dress elegantly falling, and her hands molded together and placed on the front of her body.

"Where were you two?" She asks in her crisp voice, which was friendly for someone hearing her for the first time. But, unfortunately Astrid wasn't hearing her for the first time. She cannot look at the lady the same way she did after she accused Astrid, without any proof.

Astrid looked behind her shoulder and sees Arthur with an expression she never thought would come onto his cheerful face. He looked mad, disappointed and a lot of other emotions mixed together. His eyebrows knitted together as his sharp jaw stiffened. He looked scary. She slowly averts her gaze from the boy to his sister.