Chapter 36~~ unexpected turn

3rd POV

Y/n, Adam, Victor, Olive, and Oliver sat in Y/n's room puzzled about the little incident that happened at school.

"Can I please do my homework first then worry about this?" Olive asked fixing his glasses.

"No."

"Bu-."

"Dude fuck your homework!" Victor shouted.

"Oi calm down dude." Oliver said defensively.

"Do you think that we like have quirks?" Adam asked.

"Uh I don't know.." Y/n replied.

"Well the is only one why to find out, Victor you will be my test subject." Oliver shouted as Victor groaned.

Oliver sat in front of Victor staring at him intensely.

Oliver POV

I stared at Victor who was obviously annoyed but I could care less.

I then felt still and calm, I could feel the blood circulating through my body, I felt as if I was in control of everything around me.

Y/n POV

We watched as Oliver stared at Victor, the room was silent, honestly it felt as if we were trying to perform a ritual.

Victor then stood up, walked over to Adam and said.

"Adam, you eyes are really beautiful." Before slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Out of all the statements you puny brain can come up with, that is what you made me say." Victor shouted blushing furiously.

Oliver wiggled his eyebrows and shrugged.

"Do I really have to test mines out, you guys know how I feel about singing.." Olive said as he continued to do his homework.

"HELL YEA YOU DO, YOU BES GET THOSE VOCAL CORDS WOKRING CUASE YOU ABOUT TO BE AN OPERA SINGER!" Oliver shouted.

Olive sighed wiping his glasses of with his shirt.

"Fine I guess."

Olive POV

I don't get why these people don't let me do my homework in peace.

I just decided to sing the chorus of Always by Rex Orange County.

After I was done singing I opened my eyes to see everyone actually doing their homework

I smiled and decided to let them continue.

□□□□□□□□□□

3rd POV

After Everyone shouted at Olive for making them do homework they heard a glass broke in the living room.

The startled boys ran downstairs and saw Sero, Shinsou, Kaminari, and Kirishima.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh wassup?" Y/n said.

"Y-Y/n?" Kirishima said walking towards Y/n

"Um shit's getting freaky." Adam said.

Kirishima's eyes widened.

"Hey you- you didn't stutter!" Kirishima said pointing at Adam who blink rapidly.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT! THOSE DREAMS WERE FUCKING REAL!" Oliver shouted as the four boys from UA looked at him confusedly.

"How did you guys get here?" Victor growled.

"Uh we had a Villain attack after you guys disappeared and we just ended up here." Shinsou said.

"Wait so that means, it's possible that the rest of the 1-A students can end up here." Olive said.

Everyone looked at him confused as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"It sucks being the only smart one." Olive groaned.

"Let's start from the beginning shall we, when us five aka team gray fell asleep we somehow ended up in your world but we started off from birth.... ugh what I'm trying to say is that we are from two different dimensions and who ever this villain is possible could've come to our dimension and used their quirk on us...." Olive said but started to mumble.

"Well okay we don't know who long you guys are going to stay here but in this dimension quirks don't exist, no heroes, no Villains and second I don't care what happens don't use your quirk in public unless you want to end up in area 51." Y/n said.

"Should we let them know?" Adam asked pointing at them.

Victor then laughed wholeheartedly.

"Fuck yea, just let me do the honors." Victor said looking at Y/n who waved him off for permission.

"In this universe you guys are nothing more than a anime!" Victor said with a smug look.

"We are what now?" Shinsou asked puzzled along with Sero, and Kirishima.

Kaminari....... he was on a other level of confused.

His brain was fucking fried.

Y/n sighed and went to his room to take his medication and get his laptop.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Uh this story took a really unexpected turn but I hope you like it anyway!

I legit don't know what to do next 😅

Anyway bye and have a nice day especially you my basement children 🤍💗