Chapter 30~~ KFC

3rd POV

Aiwaza sat in his empty classroom anxiously taping his foot against floor trying to predict whatever team gray's next move would be.

"You should overthink this y'know." Present mic said leaning on the door frame.

Aiwaza inhaled deeply before exhaling.

"I know but we don't know what these kids are capable of, we shouldn't underestimate them." Aiwaza said running his hand through his hair.

Present mic sighed and walked over to his husband.

"Yes but you shouldn't overestimate them either." He said placing his hand onto Aiwaza's cheek.

"Then what do expect me to do?" Aiwaza asked leaning into his lovers touch.

"I think we should prepare for anything whether it's defeat or victory." Present mic replied.

Aiwaza looked at present mic with frowned eyebrows, he didn't like the thought of being defeated by teens.

"Just don't overwork yourself, and don't be late for dinner." Present mic said before kissing his lover on the head and then leaving.

----------------------

"I am confused." Sero said looking at Kirishima dumbfounded.

"Y/n told me to tell you guys he said hi." Kirishima said as Shinsou, Kaminari and Sero looked at Kirishima confusedly.

"So they didn't torture or interrogate you?" Kaminari asked making Shinsou frown a bit.

"Ofcourse he wouldn't do that to Kirishima, he might be a villain but he is still the same Y/n we all know, and i know he is a villain but i think he would find it offensive if he found out that we saw him as one." Shinsou said defensively.

"Shinsou is right, Y/n is a villain with a heart but that doesn't mean he will let his heart stop him from reaching whatever his objective is." Sero said.

"Remember his first day here when Todoroki asked why he became a villain and he replied with a fucked up life, from that day I wondered why would he become a villain to make other lives fucked up." Kaminari said.

"Huh, he said that?" Shinsou asked making the other three boys nod.

What is the actual purpose of him becoming a villain?

-----------------------

"So~ um I'm getting tired of pizza..... how about some wendy's?" Adam suggested.

"No, what about KFC, I love KFC!" Y/n said jumping around.

Team gray was trying to get Y/n to take his suppressants for 9 hours but they gave up after a while.

Olive then placed a piece of tape over Y/n's mouth.

"Wendy's will be just fine." He replied making Adam smile.

"I wonder if Bakugou willbe a pomeranian in his next life........WELL THE IS ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT!" Y/n said running towards the door before Olive grabbed his collar.

"You guys order us our food while I sing this knuckle head to sleep." Olive before dragging Y/n to his room.